~You have got to see this…..

Just the other day I posted on here wondering where you all find such good crochet books. :think I am in a small town and Wal-mart is our only really shopping store. As you all know there really isn’t to much to pick from there. A lot of you told me about going to second hand stores and also rummage sales. Well today I went to a second hand store and found what in my eyes was a GOLD MINE. I found so many books, I was setting in the middle of the isle floor having the time of my life. The lady even offered me a pillow to set on to be more comfortable.:rose It was so cool. DH wasn’t too happy, because he was almost late for work and didn’t have time to have lunch. But still can you believe the bargain I got? Each book was .25 cents. I thought I died and went to heaven:dance. When I paid it was $18.00…. Yeee haaaa…. Just had to share with all of you and thank all of you for giving me the idea of looking there. You are all AWESOMEEEEEE :2rock

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL90/155758/8618622/120569562.jpg

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL90/155758/8618622/120569562.jpg

It is hard to make my mind up still. I am working on a afghan for a friends x-mass so as soon as I am done with that I will start something from the other books.

Man, I am positively GREEN with jealousy, lol! That was a real haul! I should be so lucky, I never find anything like that here - so far! Not that I'm gonna quit looking though (when I actually have some money, a scarce commodity right now). I refuse to shop anywhere unless I have money I can spend, learned the hard way that those are the times when I hit the "find of the century" and can't take advantage of it. Can't handle the broken heart, lol!

WTG! That's sure to keep you busy for awhile!

Archived