Cable&Shell Purse

busybee

My Daughter fell in love with Donna's purse. So I had to come up with something. Since her B-day and christmas are both coming up. And wouldnt you know it as I rack my brain :think and get it finished. Donna comes through with her instructions.....LOL....Oh well I have 2 more daughters. So I will use her's too.

Anyway here it is. Also hope I have the pic size right now.

Im gonna go do my happy dance now.:dancePurseagain.jpgCableShellsPurse.jpg

Thank You for all your lovely comments. I used RH with a size G hook. Got the bamboo handles at Michaels. I did a front piece and back piece.Instead of doing a rectangle piece folded. That way the shell's wouldnt be upside down on one side. Thanks all for looking.:hug

I just love the purse, sorry I was so slow in getting that pattern listed. I was going to try to make a very detailed and simpler pattern than just typing out the instructions for the stitches. I hope it's not too confusing. Yours looks incredible though, great job and great choice of color.

Dottie and anyone else intersted. As soon as i sit down again and write the instructions I would be glad to share the, Now this is where you laugh........I had then wrote down and on my end table something came up and I had to leave. Left them laying and bet you cant guess what happen while I was gone.........The DOG ate it........:rofl well not as much as ate it as ripped it to pieces. Gosh I feel like im in school again....:haha So if you still want them, I will get them to you asap. Just drop me a note if you still do. Have a great day all. And TY for all your wonderful post.

Has anyone started this purse? I cannot get mine to turn out right. I end up with 8hdc at the end of the 3rd row. The pattern says 4. Also, am I supposed to have 5 cablestich rows across?

Thanks

My purse is different from Donnas. I havent started hers yet. But im sure she would be happy to help you with it.:hook

Archived