Hi from Berlin

hook_and_hype

Hi,

:hi

I'm 30 something years old and live in berlin (germany). I started crocheting again about one year ago. Thought I learned to crochet at school, I never made use of it. I enjoyed reading this forum for some month now and lately dared to post my first attempts. Hopefully I'll be able to share my own pattern here one day, too. At the moment, I'm still in the poncho stage, mainly. I also did some stuffed animals, hats, shawls and such. Moreover I've build up a crochet blog recently. Looks like I'm somehow addicted to the subject.

:think

Greetings

Jomo

Good morning and welcome.

I like that you said you were from "Berlin (germany)" We have a Berlin here in Maryland - it's where the film Runaway Bride was filmed. I've been to both, and I have to say I like yours better!

Jen

Hi Jomo :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina! ~ You'll like it here! :manyheart You know, ich liebe Deutschland, denn ich in Karlsruhe geboren bin und habe in Freiburg studiert! Ich vermisse meine deutsche guten Freunden!

Thank you all for your warm welcome. :manyheart

I thing one big advantage of modern techniques is the ability to share one's interests with people all over the world and to learn thereby.

This board is a great place to be!

Ps: I'm still waiting for the first snow in berlin this year. It's just cold and wet outside by the moment. brrrrrr.

Archived