My first purse

Irene

hi, if you could write down what stitches you used, the rows that they were worked on then you should be able to write this down, i think your english is great, but is not your native language am i right? maybe you could write it down it your native language, then translate it to someone who spoke it. i am sure there are some who speak what i would think would be spanish am i correct in saying that is your native language? give it a try, you have a winner there and i am sure someone could help you. wish i could but i only speak english and a very small smattering of german, and spanish, good luck and again your purse is awesome.:hug :hug :hug

Thank you all of you for your kind comments about my purse. I'll try to write down the instructions and as soon as I have it, will let you know. Maybe someone of you would like to test the pattern. :hook

Very nice!

I have known that stitch to be called a 'cross stitch' and I like to use it for rugs :hook

I see purses like that here in the states and department stores and they sell for quite a bit in the summer! in the $20-$30 range usually, and that is for 'no-name' brands too!

I have got to try to find some of that material to work with!

Does anyone here know where to find it?

~Chicki

Thank you all of you for your kind comments about my purse. I'll try to write down the instructions and as soon as I have it, will let you know. Maybe someone of you would like to test the pattern. :hook

I would LOVE to be a pattern tester if you get around to creating one! Be sure to let us know. :manyheart

It is really a wonderful, stylish purse, and well crocheted.

Archived