pink and white 12 point rr DELIVERED AND LOVED

katyallen815

Delivered!!! ghan arrived yesterday in Kearney Ne, for my friend,she absolutely loved it, said it was the prettiest one I have ever done, and she has others from me, lol, and loved the pinks and white to set it off!!! She is a happy camper!!! Told her just to pay me for the yarn used, but I know she wont, sigh......said my work is worth something, but you know, for a friend, it isn't really work, is it.lol

anyway, arrived, she is thrilled,andcan't wait till Easter to present it to baby!!!!!!!!! yay...told her to take pics!! thanks for all your kind words, you were right, it was just perfect as is, lol never too much pink  is right darski,lol

• 2 weeks later...

hey, thanks all, is it too big, or not big enough, or too pink, cause I put white in it to break up the pinks a bit, it would be boring without white, don't you think!! She (my friend) has not seen it yet, she trusts me , she just said pink, do you

think this fits the bill, ha ha... :ty

Katy, I think this is the perfect size and love the color combo. It's stunning! That's one of my all-time fave patterns.

Archived