Annie

AngelRoseLite

I have a very good friend that soaps.  I love the avocado cucumber bar she makes.  So when I told her I needed to buy more from her, she came up with a great idea:  Soap for my crochet services.  What?!  You're on!  Her boyfriend purchased a pattern a year and a half ago, and she'd only gotten as far as the arms and one leg.  She hated the pattern.  I frogged the leg and completed the doll.  As hard and tiring as crocheting with a small hook and ww yarn is, applying the felt hair and completing the removable backpack with hot glue was the worst part.  I burned my fingers I don't know how many times, and it felt like it took forever.  At long last, I finished it.  They picked her up last night, and her boyfriend is over the moon with his ami Annie.  Apparently she's a character from a game he plays.  The pattern is Annie by Epic Kawaii.

post-44469-0-95165700-1419899270_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-49520400-1419899274_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-24644300-1419899279_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

She is very cute, great job!!! ( I don't like hot glue guns either, have you ever tried the Fabri-Tac glue? It's great stuff)

No, I haven't beckyb.  I'm going to look for it.  I have another one my niece wants me to make.  I think the hot glue gun has it out for me :lol

Archived