I'm So Proud of Myself

:lol   I have several new projects lined up, including one working with thread, which I've never really done before.  I have been skimming patterns online looking for the right one.

What am I proud of?  I made myself finish the blanket I was working on first!! :lol:yes   I made it baby sized as it's intended for badrhinogillett's nicu project.

I'm notorious for UFOs...post-14127-0-94864200-1397667250_thumb.jpg

That is a such a neat pattern!  It looks fantastic, and kudos to you for finishing before starting a new project!  :clap  As evidenced by my own pile of UFO's, I'm pretty notorious for that as well, so here's to you and your discipline!!  :yay

Great pattern and great work.

Here is an idea if you have never done thread before, try a pattern you have made like a ami or such and use size 10 thread and a size 7 hook.  This way, you know what it will look like and make it easier for you to follow the pattern.

Thank is really a pretty blanket. Love the pattern. Is there a link for it?/

Roe

The pattern is called Brocade and it's included in the booklet called Reversible Ripple Afghans.  All are designed by Kim Guzman.  I purchased the electronic download from Annie's Attic.

That is great to finish a project before starting something new! I have so many UFO's, but I'm constantly interrupted in getting them done by new patterns coming to my notice that SEEM short and sweet, or birthdays, or holidays. Whew!

I like to work with worsted weight yarn, so working with thread is eeek to me. I've made a couple small pieces with thread, but I'm not wild about working with it. I think in the future, anything I try will be in #3 thread.

Archived