Hopefully a more active Member this time.

Mytwodiamonds

Hello everyone, I have joined this site before, but never quite seem to post as much as I would like. I am hoping that will be different this time. My name is Aurora, I am 33 yo, and a single mother to AJ, who is 8. I have another boy on the way next week. I will be having a scheduled C-Section on the 21st. :cheer

I live in Kansas and have been crocheting for around 8 years. I started when I was pregnant with AJ. I wanted to learn to only do afghans, but found a whole new world of things to crochet. I am totally addicted now. I use to cross-stitch, but that has sorta fell behind since I started crocheting.

I am looking forward to getting to know other crocheters,:hug and will start posting tonight.

Take care everyone.

Aurora

Welcome back , and so glad to hear about your baby :cheer

See you soon in crochetville:hug

Hello everyone, I have joined this site before, but never quite seem to post as much as I would like. I am hoping that will be different this time. My name is Aurora, I am 33 yo, and a single mother to AJ, who is 8. I have another boy on the way next week. I will be having a scheduled C-Section on the 21st. :cheer

I live in Kansas and have been crocheting for around 8 years. I started when I was pregnant with AJ. I wanted to learn to only do afghans, but found a whole new world of things to crochet. I am totally addicted now. I use to cross-stitch, but that has sorta fell behind since I started crocheting.

I am looking forward to getting to know other crocheters,:hug and will start posting tonight.

Take care everyone.

Aurora

Archived