25 Things for Charity

Count me in please and thanks. I have several blogs so does that mean I can ( provided I can figure out how), post the botton to my blogs? Is posting the botton the same as posting a link? Thanks

I'll count you. Thanks for joining us. You are welcome to add the button to your blog.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cindy

I must be techy challenged. I did get my blogger blog started. And finally after 3 tries got the link to Red Scarf Project Added, so then wanted to add the cool 25ThingsforCharity button. Now I can't find it to add? I mean I see it on your blog, but thats the picture? Thought earlier it was posted here somewhere on Crochetville with the code? I need the code right? I'm trying to learn this stuff. Also can you tell me how to add to my signature. I've tried several things there too, so far unsuccessfully.

http://4ccccs.blogspot.com/

so, I hope thats the url to my blog, though I can't figure out how you all add it as a link without the http....I mean I see my blog, my personal page, my home page etc. along with CAL, 25 Things for Charity as part of signatures. That looks so much neater than typing out the http....

Maybe somewhere more techy can answer how to for here and on blogger after they take a look.

Thanks, going back to my yarn. I'm better at that.:hook

Cindy

I must be techy challenged. I did get my blogger blog started. And finally after 3 tries got the link to Red Scarf Project Added, so then wanted to add the cool 25ThingsforCharity button. Now I can't find it to add? I mean I see it on your blog, but thats the picture? Thought earlier it was posted here somewhere on Crochetville with the code? I need the code right? I'm trying to learn this stuff. Also can you tell me how to add to my signature. I've tried several things there too, so far unsuccessfully.

http://4ccccs.blogspot.com/

so, I hope thats the url to my blog, though I can't figure out how you all add it as a link without the http....I mean I see my blog, my personal page, my home page etc. along with CAL, 25 Things for Charity as part of signatures. That looks so much neater than typing out the http....

Maybe somewhere more techy can answer how to for here and on blogger after they take a look.

Thanks, going back to my yarn. I'm better at that.:hook

I sent you an e-mail through your blog regarding getting the button. I hope it helps and just doesn't confuse the issue!

Hope I'm not too late to join in- am on my second cardigan for the babies in China that someone is orgainising on her and am have joined a group here in the UK that makes preemie items. I've been meaning to make things for charity for a while now and now I've found a group in the UK (I just can't afford a lot of overseas postage) I'm hoping to get at least 25 things done this year.

Good for you, mel. it doesn't matter where you give, as long as you enjoy it. i try to keep things close to home when i can, too. thanks for being a good soul.:hug

Hope I'm not too late to join in- am on my second cardigan for the babies in China that someone is orgainising on her and am have joined a group here in the UK that makes preemie items. I've been meaning to make things for charity for a while now and now I've found a group in the UK (I just can't afford a lot of overseas postage) I'm hoping to get at least 25 things done this year.

Hi Mel! It is never too late to join. This is an ongoing project!!!

I'll add you to the list and announce you to the group. Please send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite from Blogger.

Hi Mel! It is never too late to join. This is an ongoing project!!!

I'll add you to the list and announce you to the group. Please send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite from Blogger.

Have sent you my email- thanks :)

I have decided to commit myself to making 25 things for charity over the next 12 months. Deneen has also decided to join me.

If you are interested in joining us - leave a comment here or visit our blog. I'll need your e-mail address to get you started.

This really isn't a crochet along (but, moderators feel free to move this post if you feel I am mistaken). It's really a chance for you to set a specific goal and follow through on that goal. It will feel good and it will benefit others.

No rules - no set charities - just commit and pick up your hooks, needles, machines and start crafting!

--------------

Hi, I'd be happy to participate in this as well. In the past 6 weeks, I've made 6 afghans (1 preemie, 3 baby, 1 toddler, and 1 teen) and will finish another one this weekend.

Renee

I have planned on making lots of Charity items this year. I am still trying to figure out what to make and where I'm going to send the items, but I am definately in on this one!

my e-mail addy is: donnalynn237 at aol dot com

I went to the blog but wasn't exactly sure where to sign up...

I have planned on making lots of Charity items this year. I am still trying to figure out what to make and where I'm going to send the items, but I am definately in on this one!

my e-mail addy is: donnalynn237 at aol dot com

I went to the blog but wasn't exactly sure where to sign up...

Your invite is on its way. Thanks for joining us.

For all others: Just click on "JOIN US" on the sidebar of the blog to sign up.

I made a post in the blog, but I also wanted to say here that I've completed 7 blankets. I'll be shipping them tomorrow to NC, where my sister is a chapter coordinator for Project Linus. I've got two baby blankets in the works right now. It's strange to have only 2 WIPs - I usually have about 5 or 6.:)

Renee

• 2 weeks later...

Archived