25 Things for Charity

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19! That's wonderful :) I'm glad so many people can get involved :)

You have been counted! You are the 19th person to sign up!!!

thanks so much for letting me join and I am actually working on something not crochet related for a friend who is going through chemo who gives handmade cards to other cancer victims and she requested extras so I am doing that right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please count me in - I can do this easier than some of the other specific requests, because, I can donate things here in the Uk and save some of the postage - sounds a brilliant idea for a personal challenge

Is it too late to be included in this? I've already made some things which will be going to local children for Christmas. I don't have a blog (not enough time for the WIP never mind a blog, lol!) but I could set up a separate album at photobucket to show what I've made.

I just donated a baby blanket and two scarves. I dont want to commit to 12 things although I think I will probably do that next year. Right now my new goalis to make things for other people. I am also going to get a start on granny squares so when people need them, I will have them to send right away. I have so much to learn but even though what I make is simple, I think they come out really nice anyway!!!

Please count me in - I can do this easier than some of the other specific requests, because, I can donate things here in the Uk and save some of the postage - sounds a brilliant idea for a personal challenge

Hi Jacky,

I sent you an e-mail (through your blog) asking for your e-mail address. I'll send you an invite once I receive it.

Is it too late to be included in this? I've already made some things which will be going to local children for Christmas. I don't have a blog (not enough time for the WIP never mind a blog, lol!) but I could set up a separate album at photobucket to show what I've made.

It is never too late. We are happy to have you join us. You can join our blog and post your projects.

:clap

Archived