Hui Lian

Lacy Wrap/Shawl - my first completed shawl using my original design =)

Hi all,

My pattern is finally ready to be put in my store for sale. I have finished two more samples and will put up the photos soon. I am not too imaginative with names and would like to ask if you have any suggestions for naming this shawl pattern? I will be sending you a copy of the pattern if I use your suggestion. =) Thanks for your interest and comments.

Hi all,

I just finished taking photos of the 2 shawls I just completed over the weekend. Let me know what you think of them =) Do you like the single colour look or the multi-coloured one?

post-6072-0-63821700-1376297203_thumb.jpg

post-6072-0-28561500-1376297220_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I have finally finished the amendments and settled with one version of the original name I used when writing the pattern. It is now available in my Etsy and Ravelry and Craftsy store. Thanks for looking. =)

Oh Wow!  I love pineapples, this is gorgeous, I would love to be one of the testers, but my internet sucks and I can only get on, on my days off or for about a half hour to an hour after work.  But its very beautiful, I love how the pineapples are framed individually like that.  I will be watching for the pattern to come out!!