Lemony Love -19" soft body baby

darski

Now that you mention it, the doll's legs are awfully far apart. I don't know if I could have covered her bottom half and made it look right. You have such a way of even covering someone else's bloopers, and making the baby look beautiful. This outfit is soooo adorable!

How do you make your half double crochet stitches?  Is it the American hdc? 

I suppose so.  It is half of a North American dc.  : yarn over, draw through loop, yo, draw through all loops on hook

and :welcome  to the 'Ville.

How do you make your half double crochet stitches?  Is it the American hdc? 

another thought strikes... how can there be a british hdc since their dc is a single crochet; i.e. they only have one loop to deal with.  They would have a htc (half trerble)

That is very pretty!!!

I got a doll from an auction couple of months ago.  Been wanting to make her something, but her head, hands and feet are ceramic and the body is stuffed.  Not even sure how tall she is.  I just know that I love her.  Reminds me of the doll that my grandmom made for me 40something yrs ago. =)

That is very pretty!!!

I got a doll from an auction couple of months ago.  Been wanting to make her something, but her head, hands and feet are ceramic and the body is stuffed.  Not even sure how tall she is.  I just know that I love her.  Reminds me of the doll that my grandmom made for me 40something yrs ago. =)

do you have a pic of her.  It was the stuffed part that made this doll difficult to dress.

I am working on a dress for a porcelain doll.  I am having that same problem of puffy arms that get in the way of fitting a top.

I hope I did this right.  She is just a little over 20inches long.attachicon.gifDoll face.jpg

ah yes... she is a challenge.  I would do a leg 'O mutton sleeve and stuff the shoulder area to make the best of it.   the one I am working on does not have the bisque shoulder :sigh  Yours could be very pretty.  Is she a baby or child style?

Archived