hithere

susannahk

Hi,I'm new here never having done this before,am a mum of 2 girls, live in the UK , thats England in a small town not far from Oxford.Have been doing crochet when I was 16 then nothing for decades and have restarted since November 2004.Also started doing a mailorder crochet course but it's not much fun.Would rather crochet my own stuff happily!Have made 2 ponchos for the girls, 2 cardigans for myself and some scarves and a spec-case, all soon to be on show and tell I hope!

am very envious of all the marvellous yarns you folks can get in the USA! Our choice is mostly pretty dull I fear!

Must dash : got more samples to crochet for my course.....

Hi,I'm new here never having done this before,am a mum of 2 girls, live in the UK , thats England in a small town not far from Oxford.Have been doing crochet when I was 16 then nothing for decades and have restarted since November 2004.Also started doing a mailorder crochet course but it's not much fun.Would rather crochet my own stuff happily!Have made 2 ponchos for the girls, 2 cardigans for myself and some scarves and a spec-case, all soon to be on show and tell I hope!

am very envious of all the marvellous yarns you folks can get in the USA! Our choice is mostly pretty dull I fear!

Must dash : got more samples to crochet for my course.....

Hello Susannah! :welcome to Crochetville! We are so glad to have you with us! Greetings from Montana, USA

Welcome from Atlanta, GA! I can't wait to see your stuff on Show n Tell. I love Colinette yarns; but don't use them much because they're so expensive over here. I'm glad to hear you're crocheting again.

Archived