Getting Started on Gifts for 2013

judianne

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had full intention on following the 2012 thread and using it to help me prepare for Christmas...yeah, didn't happen...but maybe this year! At the very least I will try to encourage others in their endeavors...

I fudged the top and just redesigned the bottoms. It may be the reason I never got into sewing with patterns.:lol:lol:lol

Ditto!:lol

I had full intention on following the 2012 thread and using it to help me prepare for Christmas...yeah, didn't happen...but maybe this year! At the very least I will try to encourage others in their endeavors...

Welcome, LeAnna! Just keep it simple...we'll cheer you on!:cheer

Welcome, LeAnna! Just keep it simple...we'll cheer you on!:cheer

Thanks Judy!!!! But you should know me by now, I can't ever seem to keep it simple...lol.

GOOOOOOD EVENING ALL*

° ° ˛˚˛ * _Π____*

˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */________/~\。˚ ˚ ˛

˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ 田田|門|

How is everyone tonight?

Busy day for me running errands and then having a little mom and daughter time getting a manicure.

Well............ this is going to sound crazy............. but before I can move on to this years Christmas gifts............. I need to work on some for last year.:think

My mom is having a belated Christmas at her house this weekend so the family can get together to visit. So tonight and tomorrow I will be making Ruffle Scarfs with the Sashay yarn. :hook

Okay .... off to get a coffee refill....... and get my hook movin'

:heart

:mug

Thanks Judy!!!! But you should know me by now, I can't ever seem to keep it simple...lol.

I thought I'd try, anyway:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

GOOOOOOD EVENING ALL*

° ° ˛˚˛ * _Π____*

˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */________/~\。˚ ˚ ˛

˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ 田田|門|

How is everyone tonight?

Busy day for me running errands and then having a little mom and daughter time getting a manicure.

Well............ this is going to sound crazy............. but before I can move on to this years Christmas gifts............. I need to work on some for last year.:think

My mom is having a belated Christmas at her house this weekend so the family can get together to visit. So tonight and tomorrow I will be making Ruffle Scarfs with the Sashay yarn. :hook

Okay .... off to get a coffee refill....... and get my hook movin'

go, Tam, go:cheer

...and how do you ever get to sleep with all that coffee you drink? Just wondering:think

...and now I'm off for th enight!:hug:manyheart

I thought I'd try, anyway:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

go, Tam, go:cheer One scarf done... working on #2 :hook

...and how do you ever get to sleep with all that coffee you drink? Just wondering:think sleep? what is this thing you call .... sleep? LOL

...and now I'm off for th enight!:hug:manyheart

Just checking in. I'm still working on the Raggedy Ann Doll. I got sidetracked with a few test projects. Hope I can use them as gifts someday, but no plans for them yet. (newborn nurse hat and footed trousers.)

This is one of my favorite Christmas ami's for 2013.

Rudolph in a Red Suit

I suspect when I return to Christmas ami's he'll be on my list for at least one more.

love your AMIs!

Just checking in. I'm still working on the Raggedy Ann Doll. I got sidetracked with a few test projects. Hope I can use them as gifts someday, but no plans for them yet. (newborn nurse hat and footed trousers.)

:tup

The last of my 2013 completed ami's the Jingle Bell Ornament. Next week I start posting my completed doll projects.:lol:lol

Very good! I like th eaddition of the bells, too!

You have way too much energy for me....I can only hope to get moving on those bookmarks I want to start.

Non gift items I've completed are a small "saltine' baby ghan (that's using a 2 round granny) and 3 simple baby beanies. They'll be going to the NICU.

The blanket is posted on my blog. Right now I'm working on Tam's ripple pattern - that'll be donated, too, when finished. I'm trying to only work on one big project at a time.

Howdy kids.................

its been a long day..........but wanted to pop in and show off the Ruffled scarves I've been making .........

post-18634-135897796535_thumb.jpg

its been a long day..........but wanted to pop in and show off the Ruffled scarves I've been making .........

[ATTACH]61765[/ATTACH]

Pretty. I knit a ruffled scarf last year, and recently saw a pattern for a similar crocheted one. I'd like to make more, but I'd prefer to crochet. Are your crocheted?

Gorgeous! Thanks!!!

Beautiful work, Tam! Thank you!!!!

Pretty. Thanks I knit a ruffled scarf last year, and recently saw a pattern for a similar crocheted one. I'd like to make more, but I'd prefer to crochet. Are your crocheted?yeah... these are crochet. pattern can be found HERE

[ATTACH]61765[/ATTACH]

Beautiful, love the color selections.

Archived