Getting Started on Gifts for 2013

judianne

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another doll project finished and posted.

Baby Doll Hooded Towel

This is the last of the baby doll projects I've finished so far. Id id get a book on clearance at Annie's so I am hoping to get back to her after I finish a few more 18" projects.

That's so cute...I can see making one a bit bigger for a baby gift, esp with the duckie on it!

Another doll project finished and posted.

Baby Doll Hooded Towel

This is the last of the baby doll projects I've finished so far. I did get a book on clearance at Annie's so I am hoping to get back to her after I finish a few more 18" projects.

So cute! I just love all of your doll projects!

For those who haven't heard, the ville is getting a new software program, so we will be down starting tomorrw, the 22nd, for 2, maybe 3 days. I'm on FB, in case anyone is on there...and so is crochetville.

Here's the Raggedy Ann that I made for my sister's birthday. She's done in size 10 thread and is 8" tall.

This is wonderful. Reminds me of the Raggedy Ann and Andy books that I had growing up. She looks just like the pictures in those books.

During the downtime on CV I'm hoping to get started on my bookmarks! I should have the charity blanket assembled in a day or so so I can start something else....

This is wonderful. Reminds me of the Raggedy Ann and Andy books that I had growing up. She looks just like the pictures in those books.

Thank you! The pattern is designed by Sue Pendleton. It's called Emma and Jackson.

Has anyone found their way back here yet?  I'm working on an ABC blanket for the little girl that I babysit for.  Her 2nd birthday is at the end of March.

Hi - I'm back and finding my way around!

I finished the charity things for this month's CAL so hope to get into the bookmarks I want to make! Other things keep catching my interest...I am sooooo easily distracted! :sofunny

Hi - I'm back and finding my way around!

I finished the charity things for this month's CAL so hope to get into the bookmarks I want to make! Other things keep catching my interest...I am sooooo easily distracted! :sofunny

I'm easily distracted too.  If I could just stay away from the computer for awhile I would get so much more done!

I accidently found the new set up. I've been working on getting projects finished while we were down. 

I posted my 18" Doll projects on my blog:

Gracie's Day at the Beach

Two Piece Bathing Suit

Doctor

very cute work! I particularly like the Day at the Beach outfit!

Hey kids...............

well... taking some getting use to... but I'm figuring out the new 'ville.

hope all is well with everyone.

I have fallen completely behind....

Things are just a bit overwhelming right now around here... 

I'll get movin' again and get back on track.   Right now I'm working on a couple prayer blankets.

:heart

:mug

Getting caught up posting my projects.  I finished another 18" doll project for my donation.  I also got to work on a Valentine's ami for DH's office that I'll post tomorrow.  I pulled out my Easter patterns because I have got to get to work on that box.  I didn't get anything crocheted for Valentine's and the kids have big expectations. :rolleyes

American Girl Doll Overalls

.:: Good Morning ......................

This is just a quick pop in to say HI and Have a GREAT day!

I'm off to sub today at the elementary school.... so I'll catch up later this afternoon/evening!

Hugs to you all :hug

.:: Good Morning ......................

This is just a quick pop in to say HI and Have a GREAT day!

I'm off to sub today at the elementary school.... so I'll catch up later this afternoon/evening!

Hugs to you all :hug

Enjoy your day.

Evening all.....................

:whew... what a day.    Good but long day.   Going in to work helps the day go by quicker so I can kind of get through not being able to visit  hubby since he's in isolation.  :(

Finally home... dinner done... fresh cup of coffee in front of me.... catching up here.... and crocheting next to me to work on!

Trying to think of some things to do for fundraising to help get some extra money to help pay for my son Patrick to go on his trip this summer.

I really need to get my hook moving and sell some crochet items.

Sure hope I can get my Christmas gifts done too!

bbiab!  :)

I am currently working on some test patterns, but in the background I am also working a round snuggle for me, I want to make some valentine's stuff for my son's class, also, I have some really big projects that I am thinking about making some family members so I have to get these other ones out of the way so that I can started on the bigger ones. Don't tell DH but I am going to be making a blanket for us as well.

Archived