Slippers........ pair #6 & #7

teakaycee

Made these to tuck in my "gift giving drawer" I started making things in between orders and other gifts to tuck away in a drawer for that last minute gift or charity need that might come about! I had one a handful of years ago... but let it run empty. The boys had even found it handy when they wanted to give a quick gift to a friend.

I do love this slipper pattern! I think the next pair I make will be a men's pair. These are a great way to use up a bunch of my smaller stash!

post-18634-135897790942_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Love those!! Is there a pattern? I would love a pair for myself :)Thank you!!! pattern can be found HERE

They are so nice - :cheerThank you :hug

Very nice. Thanks :)

I like your slippers, Tam... I should really make a couple pairs of those. Thanks hon! you would love them! My two youngest live in theirs.... I still need to make a pair for my 16yr old. Need to dig around in my green yarns for him... :hook

Very cosy!! nice!Thanks so much!!

More lovely slippers Tam. :tup I'm surprised you're not drowning in them at the rate you're going :lol:hugThanks dear! LOL...I'm on pair #8 right now... but our own boksie is the one drowning in slippers...LOL.. shes made about 40 I believe. :hook

Lovely, I especially like the way the peachy ones turned out....Thanks so much!!!

Very pretty!Thank you!!!

Cute! The pattern is really addictive isn't it. OmGoodness.. yes... very much so! I see alot of my scraps being made into slippers this next year!!! :hook

Cute slippers and looks like a fabulous pattern. :manyheart

Now of course I HAD to add it to my queue. :hook

Thanks hon!

heheeee... get ready... once you make a pair.. you'll be "hooked" :hook

Thanks hon!

heheeee... get ready... once you make a pair.. you'll be "hooked" :hook

That is what I'm afraid of. :eek

BTW - I just printed out the pattern. Just want to be sure, you hold two strands of yarn together as you work the pattern, right? :think

That is what I'm afraid of. :eek

BTW - I just printed out the pattern. Just want to be sure, you hold two strands of yarn together as you work the pattern, right? :think

yepper.... 2 strands throughout.

I'm working a pair now... I'm thinking of snapping a few pics of how they are made.... just to help visualize the written instructions. I wonder if that would help? :think

Archived