Hiya from northern Illinois!

Wenzee

Greetings, fellow hookers! :lol

I am SO happy to have found this forum! I live in Volo, Illinois (just south of Fox Lake). I am seriously addicted to crocheting. LOVE experimenting and trying new projects and look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with all of you!

My other interests include anything having to do with cats, reading, and TV. Right now, my new favorite show is the "Martha" daytime show and I am addicted to "Gilmore Girls", as well.

Have a great day! :manyheart

I am SO happy to have found this forum! I live in Volo, Illinois (just south of Fox Lake). I am seriously addicted to crocheting. LOVE experimenting and trying new projects and look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with all of you!

My other interests include anything having to do with cats, reading, and TV. Right now, my new favorite show is the "Martha" daytime show and I am addicted to "Gilmore Girls", as well.

Greetings from Montana! :welcome to Crochetville! I too am a huge fan of Gilmore Girls and I noticed that Martha is more down to earth and not so precise like she used to be and now I find her a joy to watch. We are glad that you joined up with us and I look forward to seeing you around here!

I am SO happy to have found this forum! I live in Volo, Illinois (just south of Fox Lake).

OMG, we are practically neighbors! :yay I live in Crystal Lake.

Btw, I'm also new here and still need to make my own introduction post--when I saw the subject line on yours, I just had to come in here and look at your post first.

Hi! Welcome from Atlanta, GA! I love the Gilmore Girls too. This blog post is really funny from Crazy Aunt Purl, called "WWLG do" (what would L. Gilmore do?). But if you're sensitive to profanity, I wouldn't read it. http://www.crazyauntpurl.com/archives/2005/09/wwlgd.phpWelcome!

Hi! Welcome from Atlanta, GA! I love the Gilmore Girls too. This blog post is really funny from Crazy Aunt Purl, called "WWLG do" (what would L. Gilmore do?). But if you're sensitive to profanity, I wouldn't read it. http://www.crazyauntpurl.com/archives/2005/09/wwlgd.phpWelcome!

Tracey, I really enjoyed that - thanks!!:clap I ended up reading lots of things on her blog. That woman is a RIOT!! Great blog!

Hi!! Welcome to Crochetville! My cousin lives in Lakemoor just around the corner from you! I'll probably be moving up to that area upon my return to the US - my company has a plant / offices up there. Glad to have you join us!!

..... Right now, my new favorite show is the "Martha" daytime show ....

I am addicted to the Martha show too and started watching the Apprentice: Martha Stweart. I didn't watch the other one with Donald Trump but I am interested in the Martha one! Welcome to the group!

Archived