Hallo from Sacramento

Bexx

Greetings.

I found this forum while searching for a pattern for a headband, and wala!

I already e-mailed you, Gail :lol

I live in Sacramento, CA - I'm 36, single with no kids. Been crocheting for about 5 or so years. (maybe more, I forget...:think)

I have been sticking to easy stuff and now that I'm at the point where I can crochet and watch tv at the same time, I wanted to try the "harder" stuff.

Now, I know a shell stitch isn't hard, but the problem I have is making it for more than one row. :blush They're great edgings, at least.

heehee

My "main thing" are scarves and lapghans. Can't afford, yet - to make a bedspread or anything.

I like Fantasy things, Gothic things, and Native Indian art. Plan on making a scarf for myself with Kokopelli on it - just have to find the right kind of turquoise.

I'll have to rescan some pics I did of lapghans from last year, and pretty soon will be taking pics of scarves I am making as gifts this holiday season.

I guess that's about it.

TTFN

Thanks for the welcome wagon :)

Alosha: It's my favorite holiday. Luckily the trend is now leaning into purple's along with the black and orange. Purple is one of my favorite colors and Black cats are my favorite kind of cats.

Bexx, It's my daughter's favorite too. She was telling me just today about her plans for this year. She is teaching herself to crochet (I'm too far away to be much help) & said she found a pattern for a black cat scarf.

:)Alosha

Archived