63 Wannabe Club

JulieKay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aargh, I'm so aggravated. My skein of rose has disintegrated into a bundle of knots and I've been spending WAY TOO MUCH time trying to unknot it.

Oh well. I have 36 done now, on a brighter note!

I finally untangled the yarn... aaahhh! And started #37 popcorn braid square from Hades. It's ALL screwed up! But that's what I get for starting it at 9:30 at night! It's going to be a froggy morning after I get all those little rugrats off to school.

As for 63 more, well, let me get to the point where I'm sewing the first 63 together and I'll think about 63 more. What I mean by that is, think about 63 more without my head swimming!!!!

Hey Claire

That's EXACTLY why I'm hitting you up now about the 63 # 2 . Thought I'd hook you before you have much time TO think .. :lol

Do whatever you think is best, but you'd sure be an asset to have in the new group. You seem to be very dedicated to finishing this. That's the types I like to have in my groups -- more chance of them finishing !!:hook

Hmm, no thinking about it is involved, it's more like a VISCERAL reaction!!!!

No! No! No more squares!!!!!!!

And yet.... I saw the book at AC Moore the other day....

And I'd really love to make an afghan with some different colors.... Maybe in light plum.....

I am so easily swayed!!!!!

I think I deserve 63 lashings with a wet noodle... :think I have not even touched my squares since last Friday. I'm leaving town for a long weekend next Thursday too. I can be sewing together squares on the plane!!! I best get my butt in gear this weekend. I seem less motivated the closer I get to the end (maybe because I remember sewing the thing together last time!). I've been stuck on 14 to go for 6 days. It's embarassing! :blush Time for some tough love I think. <sigh> We'll be having severe winter weather though tonight so no more excuses!!

Ok Jen

14 left ? Come on, you can do it ! Look how far you've gotten ! You're not gonna quit now with all that work done are you ? What a waste of time !!!

We're waiting for you over at the 63 MORE .

I am sorry, but I don't use a wet noodle. You asked for it, though. I 'll have to dust off my ballbat. It hasn't been used in so long, but here goes - :tryme

Now get those last few squares done. Motivate yourself here, girl !

We need you over at the new crochetalong ~~~~~~:devil

Ut-oh, Julie's got the baseball bat!

Hey, I finished #37 last night. Jen, you better get back on the hook 'cause I'm gonna blow by you if you don't!! :D (I wish) Tortoise and the hare style!

After my quick lead it would be sad to "lose" the race in squares :( But I'm happy you're keeping on keeping on Claire! :clap:cheer:clap:cheer I did 1 square last night (which is far better than 0) but people kept calling and wanting to talk. Who am I to say no? We're having terrible weather right now with blowing snow. Maybe I'll stay home and crochet all weekend long :hook I only have 13 more to go! I've done 12 in one weekend, why not go for a new personal record?

There's a tear in my beer

'Cause I'm waitin' for you, dear

I'm gonna keep beggin' until I'm worn out

Please come on over and give me a shout .

It's no fun to be the only one

To hook all by yourself

There's gotta be someone

That can give me some help .....

It seems my life is through and I am so doggone blue

To have to crochet without you .......

I'm gonna keep drinkin' till I can't move a toe

And then maybe my heart won't hurt me so

Please don't close that door .....

Join me over at 63 more......

Archived