Bloomin' Bag

Mom w/a Motif

I finally finished this today. I only started it June 7th, 2010. :blush All the crocheting was done by June 25th. This would have been done two summers ago, if it didn't have any sewing involved. Lol... Anyway, I got it all out today, and finished it. It's the Bloomin' Bag pattern. I have some "coral" yarn to crochet one for my Mom. (I think I've had that since 2010, too..:lol) Hopefully it won't take me two more years to finish her bag.

Sorry about the bad pictures... These were with my phone. My camera pictures were even worse. :angry

post-20-13589776233_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897762595_thumb.jpg

I only started it June 7th, 2010. :blush All the crocheting was done by June 25th.

You sound EXACTLY like me! I can't tell you how many things I've crocheted but took months or even years to put the final details on because I loathe sewing.

Great bag, very cute! I love the butterfly lining!! :hook

Thank you everyone. Lillibet, I don't think the bag was difficult. It was a couple years ago since I crocheted it. But the lining... :(

I finally finished this today. I only started it June 7th, 2010. :blush All the crocheting was done by June 25th. This would have been done two summers ago, if it didn't have any sewing involved. Lol... Anyway, I got it all out today, and finished it. It's the Bloomin' Bag pattern. I have some "coral" yarn to crochet one for my Mom. (I think I've had that since 2010, too..:lol) Hopefully it won't take me two more years to finish her bag.

Sorry about the bad pictures... These were with my phone. My camera pictures were even worse. :angry

Beautiful bag, love the lining

Archived