Newbie from Alabama

smpond

Welcome from another Birminghamer! It's so exciting to see someone else from this area! We should start a Birmingham crochet group - I've been dying to share ideas, patterns and tips with someone in person, but so far I haven't met any crocheters (aside from a couple of people I've taught - but they're not as addicted as I am!)

Leslie :2frog

Welcome from another Birminghamer! It's so exciting to see someone else from this area! We should start a Birmingham crochet group - I've been dying to share ideas, patterns and tips with someone in person, but so far I haven't met any crocheters (aside from a couple of people I've taught - but they're not as addicted as I am!)

Leslie :2frog

I was going to suggest the same thing! My only crochet buddy moved away. We should totally meet somewhere. Michael's on 280 or the one near Galleria? Hobby Lobby on 280 or Lakeshore? Then we could go somewhere for lunch and discuss where to hang out. Sorry, we can't use my place because my living room is still piled up with boxes and we'd have no room. :blush

Aisling

Archived