Tracie's Tote

chrissyf

So the back story...my sister knits and i crochet. This is how it has been for many years. All of a sudden we have inspired each other...i learned to knit in January and at the same time all the way across the state she was learning to crochet. I needed something specific could not find a pattern either knit or crochet and designed a knit item. she needed something specific and hates to knit with ww cotton so i helped her design her own crocheted tote. then she wanted me to write out the pattern so she sent me her finished bag to figure out what she did and write it out. Well after figuring out how to write the oddball things she did i finally finished. here is my version of Tracie's tote. Look for me to post for testers as soon as she gives me the green light.:pinterest:facebook

post-9809-135897749532_thumb.jpg

Try learning the Continental way to knit. It's very easy and faster than the American method to me.

Very nice, I always give kudos to those who are bi-crafty. I tried learning to knit, and I just couldn't get the hang of it.

Very pretty. I love that cotton yarn you used. The colors came out very cool.:hook

because of one of your crochetville totes i call the multi colored yarn the good and plenty yarn! I am just sorry that peaches and creme is no longer available because it is one of my all time favorite colorways.

Archived