Baby Delight Blanket

Alaina

I have started this pattern 4 times already and what is confusing me is stitches in between where it cluster 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 the ch4 sc groups. How many ch4 sc are between each group of clusters? I am kind of a begin er so I can understand why people throw it down but I really want to finish it.

First welcome to Crochetville.

Could you post the row before this row and this row, to give us a better idea of what is going on?  

You might want to post this in Crochet Help section https://forum.crochetville.com/forum/24-crochet-help/

Edited by Tampa Doll

:welcome to the 'ville.  I am glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better. 

In order for us to help you it helps us to have more info.  If the pattern is free and on the internet you can post the link.  If not give us the name of the pattern and name of book or magazine it was in.  You are allowed to post a couple of rows of a pattern and not be in violation of copyright.   We need to see the instructions for the row you are having problems with along with the instructions for the previous  row. Sometimes it also helps to see a photo of your work.

Hello from Mississippi!

If it's the Mary Maxim pattern, I've made it. I'll have to see if I can locate it. Or as the previous posts say you can put a couple of rows of the instructions in a post. I just checked their site and it is a free pattern. I'm on my kindle and can't/don't know how to copy and paste.

6 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

That is weird, the pdf says it's 4 pages but I only get the cover photo.  It's really pretty...

Hmmm. I just double checked and where it says Download Here (highlighted in blue) showed for me.

Maybe this will help: Link to Pdf

Edited by ReniC

Thanks for the second link Reni.  Cue the twilight zone music...it did the same thing.  I got out of it, opened Adobe Acrobat Reader by itself and checked for updates (it said there weren't any).  Closed it, came back here, clicked on your second link again, and now I get all 4 pages.   ???!!!   Computers.....

Sam24Smith, what round are you stuck on, I'm not sure based on your description.  And does your ending stitch count from the round before match what it says it should be?

21 hours ago, Granny Square said:

……….…... Closed it, came back here, clicked on your second link again, and now I get all 4 pages.   ???!!!   Computers.....

Computers have minds of their own. Sometimes they are eeeeevil. LOL  Glad you got it opened though.

Edited by ReniC