Baby Delight Blanket

Alaina

I can see the work you put into this beauty, but it must be well worth the effort when you wind up with a blanky this pretty...

There are several ones I have done and swore I wouldn't do it again, so I can relate to that feeling.

wonderful , beautiful !!!! I have heard from friends that Mary Maxim put out a corrected copy and all you have to do is call them for it.

Good to know! I will do that!

That's just beautiful. I never buy kits, but I'm tempted because the pattern is so gorgeous.

If you have the time and the patience, it's worth it, especially now that it's on sale.

Craftyzone, I thought the email only went out to those who had previously purchased the pattern? The pattern is still for sale as a kit, so I doubt they intended to send this to their entire customer base, but who knows...I haven't had a chance to compare to the original pattern yet.

Hi, I made the same one and you are absolutely correct about that kit/pattern. It was so frustrating to make, but I did persevere and completed it. Although, I added one extra row on the border to make it a bit more ruffley. My picture is out here, too.

Yours is beautiful!!