Baby Delight Blanket

Alaina

This is a kit from Mary Maxim.

The pattern has a few errors, and this is not a “sit and watch TV while you make it” pattern. You will need patience, stitch markers, and a fondness for counting stitches!

The end result is beautiful, but I’m not sure I’ll be making another any time soon!

post-16856-135897745803_thumb.jpg

post-16856-135897745807_thumb.jpg

post-16856-13589774581_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Your blanket is just beautiful! I was going to order this kit but after you telling us that there are errors I think I'll pass on ordering it. I don't need anymore frustrations in my life right now! :lol

• Like 1

Your blanket is just beautiful! I was going to order this kit but after you telling us that there are errors I think I'll pass on ordering it. I don't need anymore frustrations in my life right now! :lol

The errors are not HORRIBLE, but they are definitely there and might drive a novice crocheter to throw down his/her hook.

Luckily, the blanket is VERY symmetrical, and if you use stitch markers and count carefully before advancing to the next section/row, you should be ok.

The kit is on sale now for $19.97 which I suspect means they are coming down to the end of their inventory for it.

The blanket is definitely worth the headache, the FIRST time. Like I said, don't know when I'll attempt to make another one, if ever.