Knit Dish Cloth

danajokc

I taught myself to knit last January and I'm finally getting to a point where my stitches are all even and you can actually tell what I've made. Sometimes my projects don't look the like the pictures that come with the patterns. lol.

post-31790-135897733181_thumb.jpg

Little Garden Girl Dishcloth by Rachel van Schie. I found it on Ravelry.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/little-garden-girl-dishcloth

beautiful! I taught myself to knit a few weeks ago and love the picture cloths. I am planning on making a bunch of them in Red Heart SS and sewing them together in an afghan for my son.

That turned out quite nice!! Great job!! :) (I had to "reteach" myself how to knit some time ago, but the fun part was teaching myself how to use DPN'S(double point needles)!! :eek

Thanks for all the kind words, y'all!

Chrissy, I think that is a great idea!

Olive, I love that idea! There are some great picture patterns on ravelry. I purchased one of some baby items that I could totally turn into an afghan! Hope to see your work when it's done!

Cindy, thanks for the photo compliment. I just built my own light box and used it to take this pic. I crochet/work at night and tend to wait for the next afternoon for natural light and shooting outdoors, but this gives me a better chance at getting good shots indoors.

tt y'all later!

That turned out quite nice!! Great job!! :) (I had to "reteach" myself how to knit some time ago, but the fun part was teaching myself how to use DPN'S(double point needles)!! :eek

Olive, I love circular needles, but haven't done the whole DPN thing yet.

Thanks again to everyone else for checking out my knitting.

Archived