Hi!

enna

Hi All!

I'm 21 and a college student in North Carolina. A family friend taught me some basics when I was young and I recently decided to pick up crochet again. My goal is to crochet all my christmas presents if I can! So far I've got two done and the third almost done. I'm also making a bag as part of an auction project for an organization that is dear to my heart. I love to read and write and my biggest frustration right now is that I haven't figured out how to read and crochet at the same time (without resorting to audio). I'm afraid this feat may be beyond me, but it won't be for lack of trying!

I'm excited to be here!

Enna

Welcome, Enna - you sound just like me! I attempt to crochet and read too - not terribly successfully unless it's a really easy repetitive pattern. Usually I just watch CSI or Law and Order and crochet! Congrats on your progress - I have three Christmas presents made so far! :clap

Hi and welcome from northern CA! :waving Good luck with your Christmas presents! I enjoy making Christmas presents every year but I haven't made crochet gifts yet. I usually do another craft. Perhaps this year I'll make something spiffy!;)

Archived