2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I've been MIA for awhile, sorry I didn't get anything posted the last couple weeks, but I didn't use anything up, didn't hardly crochet anything. However, this week, there is a HUGE change in my score :lol But I will let people wonder if I will be the STM winner or the gold medal winner :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No crafting for me last night :( Just wasn't feeling well so was in bed by 9 :eek

Hope you are doing better today.

:manyheart

Hi count me in for this year please, Iam on a major stash busting mission at the moment and making a gaint scrappy granny in pinks and purples. Will have to count up how many I have used up so far and add to my ytd, will try and keep weely scores updated.

:welcome

something is definitely going around hope everyone is feeling better soon:hug

finished my gold medal scrap afghan- but had to get more background color so I am starting off -2

That's a neat looking afghan! :manyheart Great job! Sorry you had to get more background color... maybe you can do up a matching pillow or something! :lol

Hope you are doing better today.

So far so good, thanks :hug

finished my gold medal scrap afghan- but had to get more background color so I am starting off -2

Gorgeous!!! :manyheart

Love this!!! What a cool pattern!

Used up one skein on an afghan.

Used up a whole skein of ILTY on an afghan while at the hospital with DH. Surgery went well, and we are now home. He's doing fine. We just have to see how he makes it through the night.

Hi count me in for this year please, Iam on a major stash busting mission at the moment and making a gaint scrappy granny in pinks and purples. Will have to count up how many I have used up so far and add to my ytd, will try and keep weely scores updated.

Added you to the list. Welcome!

Used up a whole skein of ILTY on an afghan while at the hospital with DH. Surgery went well, and we are now home. He's doing fine. We just have to see how he makes it through the night.

:hug Hoping for a good night.

Putting in a request upstairs for a good night!

Oh my! What kind of surgery did he have?

Finally got all my stash pictures loaded onto my computer and onto my Ravelry stash page! I forgot how long it takes to get everything organized and layed out; I ended up working on it Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I didn't even want to look at yarn for awhile after that.

I ended up with 24 pics this year. For those on Rav, here's the link: http://www.ravelry.com/people/yarndweeb/stash/stash-3-01-12

I posted the first four on Thursday. Here are a couple more:

post-33647-135897745031_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897745034_thumb.jpg

Finally got all my stash pictures loaded onto my computer and onto my Ravelry stash page! I forgot how long it takes to get everything organized and layed out; I ended up working on it Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I didn't even want to look at yarn for awhile after that.

I ended up with 24 pics this year. For those on Rav, here's the link: http://www.ravelry.com/people/yarndweeb/stash/stash-3-01-12

I'm drooling over that stash!!!! :manyheart one day I'll have a stash that fantastic!!! And DH said "she has more yarn than our hobby lobby!!!" :lol

Wow! Very impressive stash!

:hug Hoping for a good night.

He fell asleep on the couch, with pillows and blankets, so I just left him there. Then later, he came to bed, but I don't know what time that was. I was pretty tired. It was a long day.

It was an umbillical hernia, so he will have pain in all directions about 3 inches from the incision. Last night he said it felt like someone kicked him in the stomach. We shall see how things go today.

I'm going to go shopping at your house yarn_geek! Love all that Mosaic!!

:turtle:vheart

Me too! Me too! Especially if that gray four footed furbaby that appeared in one picture will help me.

Me too! Me too! Especially if that gray four footed furbaby that appeared in one picture will help me.

I'll stop and pick you up on my way to her house. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Used up the last of a pounder on a granny baby blanket. Finished it today (minus the weaving ends).

Pretty!

I used a skein of Bernat Baby Jacquards in a baby blanket today. I wasn't sure how this yarn would look in crochet, but I'm pleased with it. It's just a 3.5 oz skein, but it took a while to finish off. It'll take at least two more to finish the blanket. +5 so far this week

Archived