pumpkin patch hat

FrLopLady

every year myself and bunch of other crazy women pack up my truck, pack a trailer with ours and a bunch of other's rabbits from the PNW and drive to where ever the American Rabbit Breeders Assoc annual convention show is. This year it is in Indianapolis! Well it is over Oct 31st this year and people are going to be dressing up..well I'm not big into that, but saw the hat and decided I would be a pumpkin patch :D I have a little scare crow I can sit on my shoulder, making a pumpkin scarf and my friend is making me a vest that has fall theme with pumpkins on it. May make a few ami pumpkins or a pumpkin garland or something :rofl

every year myself and bunch of other crazy women pack up my truck, pack a trailer with ours and a bunch of other's rabbits from the PNW and drive to where ever the American Rabbit Breeders Assoc annual convention show is. This year it is in Indianapolis! Well it is over Oct 31st this year and people are going to be dressing up..well I'm not big into that, but saw the hat and decided I would be a pumpkin patch :D I have a little scare crow I can sit on my shoulder, making a pumpkin scarf and my friend is making me a vest that has fall theme with pumpkins on it. May make a few ami pumpkins or a pumpkin garland or something :rofl

Sounds amazing -- hoping for pictures when you are ready to model it! Very creative! Anyone can be a pumpkin but I've never seen anyone dressed as a pumpkin patch!

Archived