Halloween Goodie Bags -Links added 10/11/11

grannyannie

I've been feverishly hooking goodie bags these last two days. A grammy on a mission! :hook I'll be seeing my grandkids this coming weekend for a birthday party and won't see them again until probably Thanksgiving, so I wanted to have some little Halloween treat bags ready to take with us. I think they came out pretty cute! Of course, now that they're done I'm thinking that I probably should have made them all the same to prevent any fighting! :lol Oh well, I'm sure the candy inside will win out anyway! ;) Oh, the teeny tiny one isn't going anywhere, it's just so cute though! And one came out much larger than the others, well that will be going to DBIL, can't have the kids fighting over who gets the BIG one! :lol

*** Links added 10/11/11***

Tiny Halloween Bags (white w/pumpkin face)

Witch's Cauldron (must be a member of the site, fee)

Mini Candy Corn Treat Bags

Pumpkin Pouch

Candy Corn Fridgie (I used for applique)

Little Halloween Goodie Bag (black w/candy corn-I just whipped up myself. Link is to my Rav page)

post-16860-135897702358_thumb.jpg

They are adorable!! Your GK's are going to love them.

Last year, I had made scarves for some co-workers and to prevent me from having to pick who got which one, I had numbered the scarves and then put numbers in a hat and then had everyone pick a number. They got the scarf with the matching number- it might work for the Halloween bags and will make it a little game too!! Just a thought~!

They are adorable!! Your GK's are going to love them.

Last year, I had made scarves for some co-workers and to prevent me from having to pick who got which one, I had numbered the scarves and then put numbers in a hat and then had everyone pick a number. They got the scarf with the matching number- it might work for the Halloween bags and will make it a little game too!! Just a thought~!

Great idea!

Archived