hello from Pennsylvania...

gypsy_queen

hello there!

my name is Amanda, i am nineteen years old and have been crocheting since i was seven. i have been costume designer/couturier for my alma mater for four years, and just have been asked to do another local show :D. as far as crocheting goes, i have been working on several things for my mum to take to a craft show in october, so i have been crazy busy. looking forward to meeting other crafters such as myself.

-La Reina Gitana

i plan on taking lots of pictures soon...:D...sadly....*sighs*...i don't have hardly any pictures from the shows i've costumed...because for two years i was in the musicals as well as costuing them....and yea...it's kind of hard to take pictures of the show when you're in it!...and last year i was doing all the behind the scenes stuff, i never even got to see the show, i was moving props, coordinating curtains/lights with the headset, and helping people in and out costumes and mending them when careless people battered them...lol...and this year i have not yet begun...i know what show they plan on doing (smoky joe's cafe) unless that changes...but i have to wait for them to cast...i'm supposed to help with the nutcracker this fall as well...so hopefully i get pics of those...

...Manda...

Archived