Ghan Finished! Gifted 12-17-11

tiffer93

Hello everyone! I'm deciding to begin a comfortghan for my friend, Shelly. Recently she lost her sister and father, both to brain cancer just 8 weeks apart! :( She's so very sweet and could definitely use some comforting. I've donated awareness jewelry to her, but the idea of a 'ghan seems to keep jumping into my mind. I'm totally sure she would love to have a soft, cuddly blanket to hold on to.

The awareness color for brain cancer is dark gray. I'm in need of 10in squares in any shade of gray, but preferably darker. Any pattern, any acrylic yarn. PM me with any questions or the address. TY all in advance should you be able to help me.

I'd like for the finished 'ghan to be at least 50 x 60 inches.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
[ATTACH]46593[/ATTACH]

:hug Thank you Tammy for the gorgeous square & angel magnet!

:yay..............glad it made it!!!

you're welcome!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

I wish I had read this before I spent my few dollars on yarn and I would have picked up some dark grey. I do have light grey if that's ok??? You can PM you address to me if so and I'll get them done and out to you.

3 amazing squares from Washington state came today! :hug

post-18684-13589770502_thumb.jpg

You're all so very kind & generous to help me with this! :manyheart

2 squares heading in your direction tomorrow, Tiffany :) Hope you like them. (and that the mail services between Sweden and the USA aren't slackers :P )

Yes, I'm still in need of squares! :hug I've received 10 so far, :cheer with some supposed to be in the mail headed this way. But I'll need 15-20 more to have enough. I'm going to try and make a pillow also. I've got about a month to gather as many as I can because it's my intention to have it all ready and wrapped in time for Christmas. That should give me time to try several layouts, sew them all together, wash & block it.

Those squares with the purple in the center are fabulous! They're going to make it really stand out! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get them!

Do you still need squares? I cannot remember if I had mentioned helping :( Things have been very hectic here lately.

My squares went to the post office yesterday.

CrochetBoosh, I sent you a PM :)

Peggy I'll start stalking the mailbox!

I received 2 amazing squares from Skoggy today! I'll upload the picture tomorrow. They're oooh so pretty! TYVM Skoggy! :hug

Archived