Crochet Magazine Subscription

Lov2Crochet

I've subscribed to Crochet World for years. I've not crocheted any clothing (except hats). And the other mag I subscribed to was mostly clothes. Crochet World has clothing but has a wide range of items with a range of difficulty.

I subscribe to Crochet World and Crochet Today. I make mostly toys, doll clothes, holiday items, home items, and afghans, not clothes. I also collect past issues of Crochet World and the old Annie's Attic magazines when I can find them. I find some great patterns.

I have a digital subscription to Crochet World and Crochet! I had a print subscription to Crochet Today and let it lapse but I think I want to get it again. I also like Interweave Crochet and continually see things I want the pattern for from their magazine. Maybe it is a case of the grass is always greener.... not sure. But the subscription is not so high that you can't get them all and still be cheaper than buying a few pattern books.

I do love my digital subscriptions. They have a search feature (even if it does not work quite as well as I'd like) that lets you search through all of the years of magazines you have saved. When you start a subscription,you immediately get the last two years worth of magazine archives! That is such a bargain! I don't want to ever let my digital subscriptions lapse!

I have never heard of Crochet Me! Did you just mean Crochet! or do you know of one I have not seen?

I've subscribed to Crochet World for a number of years and just recently to Crochet. I used to get Quick & Easy Crochet and they have some nice patterns but the subscription price seems a little high.

The good thing about the current crochet mags available is that they all offer different things. (I think so at least, lol)

Crochet Today is my favorite because I like more simple, quick projects. I also think they're the most budget friendly.

I'm subscribed to Crochet Today, Crochet! and Interweave Crochet. I'll probably add Crochet World at some point when I have the extra money.

I think of Crochet World as my vintage-style mag because they have more doilies, housewares, things like that.

Crochet Today is a little fresher with a wide variety of projects from afghans, to apparel to kids, house, etc. But their patterns are simpler. It's my "every day" sort of magazine. :D

Interweave Crochet is my fancy magazine. Lots of apparel, more difficult patterns with fancier yarn. It's my "dressing up and going out" magazine. :D

For me, Crochet! falls somewhere in between IC and CT. This may sound weird, but whenever I have the money to spare, I try to keep subscribing because there are too few crochet mags out there and I don't want to lose them. I support crochet anyway I can. :lol

• 2 months later...

I love Crochet Worls and am so sorry I did not renew my subscription this year. Instead I sub. to Crochet Today and have received 3 issues (which I have found nothing in any of the 3 issues worth my time to make) now they tell me the 3rd issue is my last! Should have 3 more but apparently am not getting them! Can't wait to go back to Crochet World!

Archived