trinichiqn

101 Crochet One-skein Wonders

I am so excited for all three of you! (I think) I know what Mom put in — some socks. May I ask what you other two talented gals did? I just have to say I am so proud to know you designers, even if it is mainly virtually! :D Hugs to you all! :hug:hug:hug

And a huge congratulations!

Wow Congrats and I can say I knew you when.:hook

That is so cool. Now when will we be seeing this book?:hook

I am so happy that the three of you are having your designs published!!!

:cheer:clap:yay

I celebrate with each of you the joy of being published.

Congratulations!!! This is very exciting---Like Tampa Doll, I can say "I knew you when"!!!

congrats ladies

so I have 5 in the book. . I am so happy I logged on here and saw the call for submissions!!
:clap:cheer

Wowee! Five! Super congratulations!

And thanks to all for the well wishes.

No worries Momchrochets, I don't think anyone could have taken your post as a neiner neiner, I am so excited for all of you and can't wait to see what you all came up with!

Congratulations!

I am a stuffed doll designer for the most part. I had also wanted to design up a few accessories but time was not on my side. I got what I could get done before the first deadline and was really upset when I had seen they extended it lol. I would have done more I think had I known it was extended. By the time I found out, it was too late to design anything else.

They accepted designs for a robot, bunny, dog, cat and a crocodile. The monkey I designed was really cute and has been pretty popular on my website since I released her. Designs rarely go to waste here... I am almost 100% sure it was because I used Super Saver on that design. The rest were higher end yarns plus a few from yarn stores. It's hard to find higher end yarns that aren't wool anymore... If I were designing accessories I would use maybe silk or something but for stuffed animals? Acrylic and cotton are all that I can choose from.

May I ask what you other two talented gals did? I just have to say I am so proud to know you designers, even if it is mainly virtually! :D Hugs to you all!

I am a stuffed doll designer for the most part. I had also wanted to design up a few accessories but time was not on my side. I got what I could get done before the first deadline and was really upset when I had seen they extended it lol. I would have done more I think had I known it was extended. By the time I found out, it was too late to design anything else.

They accepted designs for a robot, bunny, dog, cat and a crocodile. The monkey I designed was really cute and has been pretty popular on my website since I released her. Designs rarely go to waste here... I am almost 100% sure it was because I used Super Saver on that design. The rest were higher end yarns plus a few from yarn stores. It's hard to find higher end yarns that aren't wool anymore... If I were designing accessories I would use maybe silk or something but for stuffed animals? Acrylic and cotton are all that I can choose from.

I love your designs. As far as I am concerned, ami's, toys and dolls should be made of acrylic. They are most of the time made for kids.

Being alergic to wool, I have to be careful and so do a lot of other people. Also, not everyone can afford the higher end yarn.:hook

I love your designs. As far as I am concerned, ami's, toys and dolls should be made of acrylic. They are most of the time made for kids.

Being alergic to wool, I have to be careful and so do a lot of other people. Also, not everyone can afford the higher end yarn.:hook

I do most of my toys with cotton, I like that it's washable and still a natural fiber. But then I don't do many dolls and such.