Grand Prize Winner of Red Heart's 75 Day Contest

Before coming to Crochetville a few minutes ago I was checking my page on Facebook. Because I am a "fan" of Red Heart yarn on Facebook they have daily postings on my page. One of today's posting was announcing the Grand Prize winner of their 75 Day contest. The Grand Prize winner is JoAnn Dillon of Iowa. My first reaction was I know a JoAnn Dillon of Iowa but I know her better as "JoBug" of Crochetville. Does anyone know if this is indeed our "JoBug." She won 75 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver yarn(her choice of colors), either knitting needles or crochet hooks, 5 pattern books, and a $75 gift card from Michael's. There may have been some other items in the Grand Prize but offhand I can't think what they might be.

Congratulations JoAnn Dillon of Iowa. :cheer:clap:yay:jumpyay:woo

I, too, think its JoBug but just wanted to be sure. It was very exciting to read who the grand prize winner was and then realize I know her. It could not have happened to a more deserving person. Way to go JoBug. :cheer:clap:yay:jumpyay:woo

Jo bug posted a comment on the red heart page! It is her, unless there is another JoBug from Iowa.. Congrats, JoBug!!!

Jo bug posted a comment on the red heart page! It is her, unless there is another JoBug from Iowa.. Congrats, JoBug!!!

Dhuh!!!!:think:scrachin I went to the Red Heart page from Facebook to read the announcement but did not check to see if the winner had posted anything. I just checked again and there it was.:eek:blush It's even signed JoBug. Plus you could listen to the phone call Red Heart made to JoBug to tell her she was the Grand Prize winner. JoBug was one excited person. I know JoBug has had health problems the last couple of years. She mentioned in the phone call and in her posting that because of that her and her husband did not have any extra money for her to do her charity crocheting. Now that has been taken care of. That is why being the Grand Prize winner could not have happened to a more deserving person. :yay:jumpyay:woo

Dhuh!!!!:think:scrachin I went to the Red Heart page from Facebook to read the announcement but did not check to see if the winner had posted anything. I just checked again and there it was.:eek:blush It's even signed JoBug. Plus you could listen to the phone call Red Heart made to JoBug to tell her she was the Grand Prize winner. JoBug was one excited person. I know JoBug has had health problems the last couple of years. She mentioned in the phone call and in her posting that because of that her and her husband did not have any extra money for her to do her charity crocheting. Now that has been taken care of. That is why being the Grand Prize winner could not have happened to a more deserving person. :yay:jumpyay:woo

I saw that you could listen to the phone call but cam back here to post that I saw her post lol, got sidetracked:blushand didn't listen to the phone call, but I was thinking that she would be able to do more charity crocheting. Coud not have happened to a more deserving person, I agree

Archived