crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

I wish I had a camera for the reaction on their faces. It was great! I do talks all the time, but usually the people are looking at the turtles or birds when I talk instead of me. :lol

2 weeks and about 1 1/2 hours Tonya!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

I have 13 days 4 hours and 42 minutes till my plane takes off....I am so not excited or anything about going.

and the park opens at 9 so wouldnt it be 2 weeks and a half hour?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have 13 days 4 hours and 42 minutes till my plane takes off....I am so not excited or anything about going.

Not like we're counting. :lol

Hi Everyone! It's late, but I'm here! :D

Speech went well. I volunteered to go first to get it over with. I had pictures of turtles and birds to make them look at that instead of me. :lol The best part (this was a speech about me)...when I told them I was a hooker, then paused. :rofl

You should!!!! We'd have a blast at Animal Kingdom!! :cheer

Hilarious about the speech and telling them you were a hooker! Love it! I'd love to go to Animal Kingdom! Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get to Michigan so I can stow away in her luggage! :lol

COuld you imagine all of us at animal kingdom? that would be awesome.

and sorry Kuddles I am just so excited I just have to brag :lol there may possibly be pics even. and I dont let many pictures be taken of me.

I think we could have some serious fun if we all got together! :D

Ann- I'm in Patriots country now for business- nice and warm today- I'll be busy working and leave Wednesday afternoon, back to work on Thursday. I wish this was a vacation!!

One of these times we're going to have to meet up! Glad that it's been warm for you. I haven't been outside in two days so I wouldn't know! :lol

You guys are too funny! :lol

Girls, you are sure sharing the :manyheart today!

I just finished the most complicated sewn purse I've ever made and I'm so proud! I posted three pix over in show and tell, other crafts if you want to see it all, but here I'll just post the main pic. Messenger bag with zipper pocket in flap, front pocket, inside zippered pocket.......Hope you like it!

Mama K

post-17419-135897734395_thumb.jpg

I just finished the most complicated sewn purse I've ever made and I'm so proud! I posted three pix over in show and tell, other crafts if you want to see it all, but here I'll just post the main pic. Messenger bag with zipper pocket in flap, front pocket, inside zippered pocket.......Hope you like it!

Mama K

Like it? I LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT. that is one amazing bag :manyheart

Mama K

You just amaze me--just when I think you can't top yourself YOU DO!! WOOT!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Thanks gals for the compliments! I keep staring at it! And it stands on its own, not wimpy at all (shuttie Sue)....

Glad to hear the conference went well Joanne! Did I ever tell you my mother's name is Joanne?

Have a good evening all! Homework is DONE, spelling words practiced....ahhhhh.......

Love from Mama K

Mama K

You should be proud! That's fantastic!! :hug:manyheart

Hi All, I've been gone a couple of days and you guys got real chatty! Joanne - glad your team won, although I must confess I was hoping the Patriots would win (Wes Welker is from here).

Sue - Hugs to you. Sounds like your speech was a good one!

Ann - hope you're feeling better.

Mama K - glad you're better and I love the tote!!! You did a great job on it!

Tonya - we're all jealous that we can't go with you.

Just got done watching NCIS, was a good one! Won't tell what happened in case some has recorded it to watch later.

I've been working on the shawler. It's working up really nice, about 1/2 done on the first section. I'll keep you posted on how it's going.

Hope you all have a great evening!

Newest bag pattern is done! I need testers!!! :)

[ATTACH]51502[/ATTACH]

I'm interested, if you still need any testers!! That's one pretty tote!! :hug

Hi All, I've been gone a couple of days and you guys got real chatty! Joanne - glad your team won, although I must confess I was hoping the Patriots would win (Wes Welker is from here).

Sue - Hugs to you. Sounds like your speech was a good one!

Ann - hope you're feeling better.

Tonya - we're all jealous that we can't go with you.

Just got done watching NCIS, was a good one! Won't tell what happened in case some has recorded it to watch later.

I've been working on the shawler. It's working up really nice, about 1/2 done on the first section. I'll keep you posted on how it's going.

I watched NCIS as well! I usually only watch the re-runs on USA, and noticed it was on tonight because it came across Face book (which I don't spend a lot of time on ~ I just happened to be congratulating the kids that went to Solo & Ensemble over the weekend! LOL) So, while I agree with you that it was a very good episode (I enjoyed seeing a lot of old faces!) I also feel just a smidge lost since I don't stay caught up on all the newest episodes... LOL Then I watched NCIS Los Angeles (LL Cool J... mmmmm.... need I say more? :lol) and Unforgettable (which I had never even heard of and enjoyed very much!)... all the while stitching away on an afghan panel! :crochet

Sue that looks to be a wonderful tote! Wish I could test, but I know I don't have the time. Mama that is a beautiful purse! you should be proud as that is a work of art!

I've been working on the heirloom stitch afghan..and went to HL today to hopefully find more yarn as I didn't buy enough. Long story short, I get to start over with a different yarn or have to buy the yarn online. Bought a new afghan book with some of Jean Leinhauser. Some beautiful 'ghans..but I now know where some of that blue yarn will be used.

Melani I watched the other two shows as well. We tape all the new ones and watch them as we can. Our youngest DD loves those shows as well so I usually see them twice before they ever get to reruns. It was good to see some old faces and different things that could have happened.

Mary - what a bummer on not getting enough yarn. That has happened to me a few times. I usually tend to buy way more than I need. You can order yarn online from HL. I've ordered it before for an afghan when I needed more than they had in the store.

Well, I guess I'd better get ready for work. Today's payday and it will be a very long day.

Hugs to all!!

Newest bag pattern is done! I need testers!!! :)[ATTACH]51502[/ATTACH]

Woot! Send it on over to me honey! I've not started my new tote so I could do this one for you right now!

Hi All, I've been gone a couple of days and you guys got real chatty!

Thanks!! Can't wait to see pic of your shawler!

all the while stitching away on an afghan panel! :crochet

Pictures please!

Mama that is a beautiful purse! you should be proud as that is a work of art!

I've been working on the heirloom stitch afghan

Thanks! Can't wait to see pix of your afghan!

Well, I guess I'd better get ready for work. Today's payday and it will be a very long day.

Hugs to all!!

And hugs back at ya!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Mama K

Pictures please!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Mama K

I haven't taken any pictures of my progress... I do have a picture of what the finished product will look like (probably without the fringe, though, I'm not a fringe fan!! :lol)

post-25611-135897734553_thumb.jpg

The picture shows it in maroon and white; mine will be burgundy and cream. :D I'm also using two strands and a "P" hook... it's for my hubby...

Mama K

Newest bag pattern is done! I need testers!!! :)

[ATTACH]51502[/ATTACH]

These are both gorgeous :manyheart

I know, I know....I haven't been here in a hundred years :eek What have I missed? Anything important?

I haven't taken any pictures of my progress... I do have a picture of what the finished product will look like (probably without the fringe, though, I'm not a fringe fan!! :lol)

[ATTACH]51537[/ATTACH]

The picture shows it in maroon and white; mine will be burgundy and cream. :D I'm also using two strands and a "P" hook... it's for my hubby...

Ooooooo nice!

These are both gorgeous :manyheart

I know, I know....I haven't been here in a hundred years :eek What have I missed? Anything important?

I'm pregnant.

jking

Thanks for all the nice comments and offers to test. I have enough testers right now but there are 2 more bags that will be needing testing soon...I hope. :lol

I am always up for testing for you!

I feel like I have a new cold! Not even over the other one! Please, think good thoughts that it is allergies!

Love from Mama K

Archived