Cheaper Than Therapy!

ladylinoleum

Hey all! Annie Modesitt's new book Cheaper Than Therapy is hot off the press and little ole me AND DREW have essays in it!!!! Yay!! Anyway, the essay sort of "goes off" on the whole crochet vs. knit feud. So, I just wanted to share my good news with you all. I am so very, very excited.

Here's the website in case you're interested...

http://www.modeknit.com/cheaperthantherapy/ctt_pr1.pdf

I know Amie!!!! I am so freakin' excited, being the hack that I am, you know. Nowhere near a real designer such as yourself or Drewbie. You guys are awesome and thanks so much for the support. Yay!!!!

That is outrageously nifty. But I'm not at all surprised. Your writing and creativity is absolutely amazing. In fact, I think you should write your own book. :)

Jessica, what would I call it? Churros and Veggies and Weirdness, Oh My! Um, I don't know if there's a market for that....hmmmm.

Regina - that is so awesome!!! Congrats to you!!! What's up with your comment about 'nowhere near a real designer'....umh - have you met the VLA????? You ooze creativity and you ARE a designer!!! Can't wait to read it!!

I know Amie!!!! I am so freakin' excited, being the hack that I am, you know. Nowhere near a real designer such as yourself or Drewbie. You guys are awesome and thanks so much for the support. Yay!!!!

What do you mean, "real designer?" It's not like I have a degree in design (just an art degree, but really it doesn't count for much in this biz). You ARE a real designer! I couldn't make what you do!!! Hold yer head up girl!

Archived