Newborn Ballcap Pattern

heaverinscrochet

Here is a pic of the one I made in cotton.....friends having their first child and it is a boy! Although heck this is cute for a girl too! Thanks again for the pattern! Also made one for my 6 year old DD to wear and she loves it!

kuddles

post-17419-135897636648_thumb.jpg

I made one of these for a friend who is due with her third boy in late May and it is SO adorable! My daughter's Bitty Baby is wearing it for the time being...I hope she won't mind giving it up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is so cute, and my cousin wants a beanie with a visor for her baby boy due in December. You said that you made it with baby yarn as well, what changes did you make to do that? I love baby yarn. Did the brim still stand up with the softer yarn?

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for sharing your pattern! My brother in law thought his son looked adorable in his new ballcap and Mom was thrilled also! I have attached a photo of Connor in his ballcap - he was celebrating his one month birthday! His mom says so far the hat doesn't bother him and he leaves it on. Once again thank you for sharing your pattern it was so easy to follow and I loved the way it turned out!!

post-53096-13589769461_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Lovely.!!!!! I've made a few already and gave them to babies that I love. I have have been getting requests to make them for older babies. I was wonder how many stitches I would to increase to make it for a 9 month old. Do you have the pattern for bigger babies? Please let me know.