It's been ages since I've created...

Frangipani

Here are a few things I crocheted over the last few months.I guess I have been a bit uninspired lately. I made a trip back home to the states over the holidays though and I think I have my mojo back. On the scarf I tried a stitch that was new to me (single crochet and only go on back loop after turning) which made for a lovely texture.

Holiday scarf in TLC "falling leaves":

IMG_3901.jpg

Close up of stitch and texture:

IMG_3904.jpg

Baby beanie & bootie set:

IMG_3899.jpg

I have no idea if it is related to using a Mac or not. I have never used a Mac.

What I do when I post pictures is first get the url code from Photobucket.

postingimg2.jpg

Then on the page where you are typing your post, click image.

postingimg.jpg

Then a pop up window will open.

postimgpopup.jpg

Enter the url address you got from photobucket in that field.

Hopefully this helps you out. I sure had fun making the graphics to show you how in this post. :))

Thanks everyone. and thanks for the step by step as well. I think photobucket just likes to give me a hard time once in a while. :irked

Thanks again to all!!

Bec

Hiya!

All is well her on the other side. Seeing as it's summer down under. Tomorrow (New Years Eve for me) shouldn't be too warm though. I think I need to set up a trade with someone to send me yarn from the states in exchange for something aussie.

Any takers?:wow

Bec

Hey!!! :*csheep I'll take you up on that. I'll use any excuse to buy yarn. My email is markbarb@comcast.net send me an email and tell me what you want.

Barbara

OH...I really like the scarf you made. I'm working on a lapghan making larger squares but the same idea you used for the scarf.

Sounds good Barbara,

Next time I go into the city I will price the mohair and wool yarn (super cheap here due to all the sheepies :sheep ) and then we can maybe trade that or something else.

Bec

I tried to send you an email to your EZ box but can't. :shrug Probably should not post in this thread too much. :thinking2

But here is my question... What kind of yarn do you want from the USA? If I know, I can watch for it to go on sale and buy a little at time.

Barbara

I love microspun, boucle and the "mutty" ones. I think I'm over homespun for now. I also have some funky yarn I bought in Mexico if you want to trade for that too. Email me at rebecarosalia[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au and I can take pics of the yarn and email them to you!!

Bec

Archived