New Yarn to play with::cheer:cheer:cheer

TurtleLvr -25

PBLKNP -25

CLLinda -41

cris -55

FrLopLady -308

Braxxi -323

greyhoundgrandma -531

And the month of July winner for "Shoot the Moon" is yarn geek with a score of -802! I think you're in the running for the Year prize of Shoot the Moon in December! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Another great month of stashbusting. Keep up the good work. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

:manyheart

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ack, I didn't manage to post in time. Oh well, nothing but a big fat 0 WTD and my YTD is -68, which is more than I'd like, but not bad compared to, oh, Yarngeek. (Couldn't find an "innocent look" smily, so I settled for a :cat. :cat :cat are, after all, past masters of the phony innocent look.)

Ack, I didn't manage to post in time. Oh well, nothing but a big fat 0 WTD and my YTD is -68, which is more than I'd like, but not bad compared to, oh, Yarngeek. (Couldn't find an "innocent look" smily, so I settled for a :cat. :cat :cat are, after all, past masters of the phony innocent look.)

:rofl

I was so excited this week that my ytd score was only two skeins more than last month's posting.... and then I walked down the wrong aisle at work yesterday and ended up adopting a bunch of clearance yarn.:ohdear:devil

WTD: -30; YTD: -802

:lol:D:lol

I went into ACMoore today with a 50% off (one regular-price item) coupon, and came out with knitting needles and NO YARN! :yay I even walked down every yarn aisle, and nothing called my name. Is this normal? Am I sick??

:rofl

And the month of July winner for "Shoot the Moon" is yarn geek with a score of -802! I think you're in the running for the Year prize of Shoot the Moon in December!

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have a lock on this one at this point, but all challengers are welcome!:devil

I was so excited this week that my ytd score was only two skeins more than last month's posting.... and then I walked down the wrong aisle at work yesterday and ended up adopting a bunch of clearance yarn.:ohdear:devil

WTD: -30; YTD: -802

Thanks for saving me! I was for sure I would get Shoot the Moon with a tiny -11!! :lol

:lol:D:lol

I went into ACMoore today with a 50% off (one regular-price item) coupon, and came out with knitting needles and NO YARN! :yay I even walked down every yarn aisle, and nothing called my name. Is this normal? Am I sick??

Sounds like you need to prop your feet up and administer large amounts of chocolate!

Finished the granny round ripple finishing off a skein and leaving a ball so I am +3

Terrible pic, but the only one I have right now

Beautiful -- I love those colors!

Sounds like you need to prop your feet up and administer large amounts of chocolate!

Sounds great to me! I wonder if I can find a doctor to write a Rx for that... :lol

Finished a ball of cotton making some dishcloths and now I'm working on a scarf. Small projects are about all I can handle right now. But that is o.k. As Dori says - Keep Swimming......:P

I'm working on a prayer shawl and used up another skein on it. Just doing the trim on it and then it will be done. This is my first prayer shawl.

:manyheart

Picked up my Kittens in a Row scrap afghan yesterday and finished one ball.

Finished a ball of cotton making some dishcloths and now I'm working on a scarf. Small projects are about all I can handle right now. But that is o.k. As Dori says - Keep Swimming......:P

Or Annie...TOMORROW TOMORROW! :)

:turtle:vheart

Picked up my Kittens in a Row scrap afghan yesterday and finished one ball.

Or Annie...TOMORROW TOMORROW! :)

:D It's so good to have friends to pick up your spirits. :D

Go Dori! and Jana :hug

Okay, um, I have a question... I am giving away some yarn that I will not use :yarn. Does this have a point system? I don't know if it counts since I'm not "using" it. ... Just wondering. I didn't plan on counting it, but if I can, super! ;)

Thank you everyone! :manyheart

Okay, um, I have a question... I am giving away some yarn that I will not use :yarn. Does this have a point system? I don't know if it counts since I'm not "using" it. ... Just wondering. I didn't plan on counting it, but if I can, super! ;)

That's a good question. I would like to know that as well.

That's a good question. I would like to know that as well.

And it doesn't bother me at all if the answer's no, cuz as I mentioned I didn't make something from the skeins. I just figured it must've come up at some point. We'll see what the "powers that be" say! ;)

And it doesn't bother me at all if the answer's no, cuz as I mentioned I didn't make something from the skeins. I just figured it must've come up at some point. We'll see what the "powers that be" say! ;)

It doesn't matter how it is used up - if you knit or crochet something or if you chunk it out to good will - it counts :) Hope this helps

Giving away yarn counts! For a swap I had bought 8 skeins of yarn. I had to take the negative number when I bought it, but got the possitive number back when I sent it out. :)

I just threatened Jana with bringing her yarn today! It would be a possitive for me and a negative for her! :lol

I just threatened Jana with bringing her yarn today! It would be a possitive for me and a negative for her! :lol

:rofl Totally cracked me up!!!! :lol

Thanks for clarifying, Sue and Jana! :dance

Archived