cris -1

TurtleLvr -4

Greyhoundgrandma -24

Braxxi -28

CLLinda -46 ~~ Shoot The Moon

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I didn't make it in time to post my scores today so I will get in here next week. It doesn't really matter since I only used up 1 ball this week and did no shopping. :lol

Shoot the Moon winner! I haven't had that honor in a long time!

I will be posting both the WTD scores and the YTD scores on Sunday morning. I hope everyone has a good week.

:manyheart

And yes, I am feeling better. Thanks for all the kind words.

Shoot the Moon winner! I haven't had that honor in a long time!

I will be posting both the WTD scores and the YTD scores on Sunday morning. I hope everyone has a good week.

And yes, I am feeling better. Thanks for all the kind words.

That means I have to figure out my ytd score..not sure I WANT to do that. Notice I haven't done it in awhile

:lol:lol:lol

Linda--thanks for saving me from myself this week. I can't resist yarn on sale. Hope you're feeling better now.

You are welcome. And yes, I am feeling better.

I'm going to try and :crocheting more this week. I have so many other things to do I don't know if I will be able to do much crocheting though. I'm in like two or three crochet groups though along with a book challenge. With all else I gotta do. How will I ever have a minute.:confused I want my wtd to be more this week. I almost was able to add a +1 last night but I still had just a tad bid of my ball left. :sigh

With the half year mark coming up and my horrific YTD score I decided to go back through my notes on my desk calendar and see if I could get a grip on what is going on. I have done a tremendous (for me anyway) amount of crocheting so far this year--a total +192.

I can possibly be excused for the -258 from inherited yarn after my sister died. About -100 was yarn ordered for 6 specific afghan projects (all finished except 1 and 1/3 of one).

Yikes! That still leaves more than -350. Maybe it's intervention and counseling time! Or maybe just an extended time-out spent with my crochet hooks!

Sent out my swap package. +16 :cheer

I did make another little tote using scrap yarn, but of the 3 colors I didn't finish off any of the balls! :(

:turtle:vheart

With the half year mark coming up and my horrific YTD score I decided to go back through my notes on my desk calendar and see if I could get a grip on what is going on. I have done a tremendous (for me anyway) amount of crocheting so far this year--a total +192.

I can possibly be excused for the -258 from inherited yarn after my sister died. About -100 was yarn ordered for 6 specific afghan projects (all finished except 1 and 1/3 of one).

Yikes! That still leaves more than -350. Maybe it's intervention and counseling time! Or maybe just an extended time-out spent with my crochet hooks!

You will be ok. The cooler months will be coming up soon. We always do more crocheting in the cooler parts of the year. We also don't go out as much so less temptation to buy yarn. Don't beat yourself up. You still got me beat big time.

TurtleLvr: Good for you on sending out package. Whoever it was for will love it. You will get those balls used up in know time. I just know it!

I think the last is the best solution. And avoiding all stores, emails about sales etc.. and that isn't going to happen for any of us! There is a REASON we are in this CAL.

of course I found out recently I am in the wrong cal... :rofl

Made a SBT yesterday. 2 skeins used, 1 turned into a ball! +5

TurtleLvr: Good for you on sending out package. Whoever it was for will love it. You will get those balls used up in know time. I just know it!

I'll find something to use them up on. :lol

I think the last is the best solution. And avoiding all stores, emails about sales etc.. and that isn't going to happen for any of us! There is a REASON we are in this CAL.

of course I found out recently I am in the wrong cal... :rofl

:rofl

dh and I were in town yesterday and I said, "hey we should stop in at Goodwill and look around". Wouldn't you know it? YARN ORPHANS!!! Poor little things all bagged up and abandoned on a shelf!!! They were so sad and lonely and just begging to be made into SBTs... I had to bring them home with me! It would have been cruel to leave them...

dh and I were in town yesterday and I said, "hey we should stop in at Goodwill and look around". Wouldn't you know it? YARN ORPHANS!!! Poor little things all bagged up and abandoned on a shelf!!! They were so sad and lonely and just begging to be made into SBTs... I had to bring them home with me! It would have been cruel to leave them...

Even the yarn orphans at Goodwill know about SBTs! :lol

I finished a ball last night. :woo:yay +1

:cheer

Thanx for the love TurtleLvr. What does SBT mean?

SBT= Stash Buster Tote. Its one of my patterns that has caused a slight addiction here on the Ville. :)

Archived