My Shawl

gavinsmom

I just had to jump on the bandwagon :lol I made this for my mother in law for her birthday in january ... last year i forgot her bday so i figured i should make her something now just in case

DSC01367.jpg

That is wonderful..she'll love it and you for thinking of her.

I just made my MIL a scarf, 'course she picked out the yarn.

Very nice!!! What kind of yarn did you use??

Now don't forget that you made it or who you made it for like I always do!!!

It's joann's sesation rainbow boucle and im gonna try not to forget :lol notice the key word here is TRY :lol

I just bought a ball of the Joanns rainbow boucle in the red color the other day, still not sure what I want to do with it, but when I decide.....I know I have it. Trying to get it out of Audrey (that's the name of my stash) is a whole other ball game....:2eek ..LOL.

If you are anything like me......you will have yourself a new shawl next January.......LOL!!! :think Maybe you should email yourself a card and set it to deliver on thanksgiving so you will remember???

what a great idea :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I just bought a ball of the Joanns rainbow boucle in the red color the other day, still not sure what I want to do with it, but when I decide.....I know I have it. Trying to get it out of Audrey (that's the name of my stash) is a whole other ball game....:2eek ..LOL.

If you are anything like me......you will have yourself a new shawl next January.......LOL!!! :think Maybe you should email yourself a card and set it to deliver on thanksgiving so you will remember???

I thought I was the only one who named my stash !!! :2spin

Archived