Comfortghan for my Mom

Sweetpossibilities

I just found out yesterday that my mom was taken to the hospital. I'm not really sure on all the details because my sister is not sure on them either and she is the one who let me know. My mom has had Spinal Cerebellar Attaxia for a little while now which is basically that her cerebellum is shrinking which causes her to have mobility issues and speech issues. I know that with this disease she doesn't have long to live after the symptoms start. My sister and I think a comfortghan would be really good for her but are unable to make one together fast on our own. We are looking for 24, 12" squares in shades of purple ww acrylic yarn. The other 6 will be made by my sister and myself. We really appreciate any help at all. Please PM me for the address if you aren't a member of the Friendshipghan cal. If you are a member of that cal my address is already there. Again thank you for reading and for any help at all :hug.

i am unable to help you with your quest for squares but i wanted to let you know a prayer has been sent your way with your mother in mind

:hug

one square is in the mail today. Let me know if you need more, I will go to the store and get more purple.:hook

An excellent reason to go yarn shopping :shop:D

Erin, me and my mom are each working on a square for you :hug

one square is in the mail today. Let me know if you need more, I will go to the store and get more purple.:hook

I will be on the lookout for it :hug thank you so much!

An excellent reason to go yarn shopping :shop:D

Erin, me and my mom are each working on a square for you :hug

Thank you both I really appreciate it :manyheart.

Thanks so much to Mary Jo (Tampa Doll) and Morgan for the gorgeous squares sent for my mother's comfortghan! I can't tell you how much it means to me :hug:manyheart!!! The all purple one is from Tampa Doll and the hearts one is from Morgan. Thanks so much ladies they are beautiful!

post-38400-135897567431_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897567434_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much to Mary Jo (Tampa Doll) and Morgan for the gorgeous squares sent for my mother's comfortghan! I can't tell you how much it means to me :hug:manyheart!!! The all purple one is from Tampa Doll and the hearts one is from Morgan. Thanks so much ladies they are beautiful!

Those are beautiful, our squares went out in the mail to you today :hug

I sent you a pm and will get started on a square. Lee

Thanks I got that :).

Those are beautiful, our squares went out in the mail to you today :hug

Thank you both so much. The kindness from everyone is just amazing and thank you all so much :manyheart!

Glad you got square. You did get some beautiful squares. Can't wait to see it all done.:hook

Beautiful squares. I am almost finished with one. I probably won't get it mailed until next week.

Glad you got square. You did get some beautiful squares. Can't wait to see it all done.:hook

Yes I love them! Was that caron simply soft you used for it? I LOOOOVE that yarn :yes.

I got your Mom's square all done (and one for you too). I hope to mail them tomorrow!

:turtle:vheart

Thanks so much again I will be on the lookout for them :hug.

Beautiful squares. I am almost finished with one. I probably won't get it mailed until next week.

Thank you very much we really appreciate everyone's kindness in helping us with this :manyheart.

I have a 12" shades of purple square in acrylic that I would love to send you. I can put it in the mail tomorrow. I will pm you for your address.

Thank you and I got your pm and sent one back to you :).

I had enough purple for EXACTLY one square...when I finished I had three inches of yarn left over :lol I will get it in the mail on Friday. Let me know about the variegated, and if you want, I will make you one from that. The name of the variegated color is Plum Pudding.

I had enough purple for EXACTLY one square...when I finished I had three inches of yarn left over :lol I will get it in the mail on Friday. Let me know about the variegated, and if you want, I will make you one from that. The name of the variegated color is Plum Pudding.

Plum pudding would be fine. I know that color actually :P. Thank you so much for the help we really do appreciate it :hug. I thought it was caron simply soft, I love that yarn I want some more so bad because our wal mart got in a ton of new colors!!!!

Archived