Kitty Mat with a Model!

kittyloverdeb

I had the pleasure of testing this heart kitty mat for Stormy. It was easy to do and worked up quickly! I also am showing off my latest addition to our family! vHer name is Olivia and she was rescued from an abusive home. She was the runt of the litter, the only female with 7 males, and she weighs a whopping 1.2 lbs.! That's her big brother Oscar watching over her.

post-11313-135897553707_thumb.jpg

post-11313-135897553712_thumb.jpg

I had the pleasure of testing this heart kitty mat for Stormy. It was easy to do and worked up quickly! I also am showing off my latest addition to our family! vHer name is Olivia and she was rescued from an abusive home. She was the runt of the litter, the only female with 7 males, and she weighs a whopping 1.2 lbs.! That's her big brother Oscar watching over her.

It's quite clear that this mat is already a firm favourite... and your cats are lovely. DH just walked by and peered over my shoulder for a better look - he loves cats. What a gorgeous little kitty (and I love the name. All the Olivias I know are exceptionally cute and clever :lol).

Miss Crochet (Olivia)

Awww thanks for all the wonderful comments! Yes, the mat is a hit at my house. I got up this morning and it was half way across the living room and had 2 kitty toys on it and the bottom was folded up! Not sure what exatly they were doing with it but they do seem to like it! I'm thinking I may rub a little cat nip on it this evening to see what happens.

Those are just 2 of my NOW 5 kitties! Oscar is the oldest and Olivia is the baby....I am so lucky that they have taken a shine to her with very little adjustment problems!

Thanks again Stormy for letting me test your pattern. I can see a couple more of these in my household!!! :D

Archived