12" Squares for 'Ville Member - Pics of finished 'ghan post #94

nicolep

I'd like to make a comfortghan for a Crochetville Member. I was thinking of doing Crochetville colors (black, purple and some white to break things up). To make a good size comfortghan, I will need at least 16 squares. If I can push it up to 20 or even 25 I won't complain. :hook

If you would like details before deciding, please send me a PM. I will provide details to hopefully keep this a surprise.

To briefly recap -

12" squares in worsted weight yarn in purple, black and white.

Please help if you can. Thanks for considering.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm horrible about it, but the handy dandy list from the friendship-ghan CAL has helped me a lot! :D I would ask someone for their address 14,000 times and never think to keep it.

I have that list and a master list of even more people's addresses. If the computer crashes I'm in deep doo doo. :lol

:turtle:vheart

ok nichole.. I'll add a square in the envlope with your square for your friendship ghan from the friendship ghan CAL lol.. so there will be 2 in your envlope.. i'll mark wich one is wich.

hahah actualy looking back on my notebook wher i wrote everyone down by what they requested lol.. you square is smaller then the one u are requesting for this. sooooo you should be able to pik it out ****.. and i think i have a idea who it's for, i could be wront thou

I made two squares for you last night, Nicole. Wasn't sure if I could get them finished, so I did not respond here after reading your message, but...fingers and yarn played nicely together and I have two 12-inch squares ready to mail when we run into town this a.m. Are you specifying a shade of purple? I had RHSS #0528 Medium Purple in the bin, so I used it. If it is not the color you want, pass it on, okay?

:hug

I'll be glad to help. I have your address as well.

Thank you! :hug

I made two squares for you last night, Nicole. Wasn't sure if I could get them finished, so I did not respond here after reading your message, but...fingers and yarn played nicely together and I have two 12-inch squares ready to mail when we run into town this a.m. Are you specifying a shade of purple? I had RHSS #0528 Medium Purple in the bin, so I used it. If it is not the color you want, pass it on, okay?

Dusti, my friend! I can always count on you. :manyheart Whatever purple you want to send it perfectly fine! Thanks so much for making them and so quickly. :c9

I'm in - I'm probably not going to be able to get it to you until after the 12th...is that ok?

Yep, the 12th is fine. You're the best!

Dusti is the queen of comfortghan squares! :hug

Are you okay with solid white or solid black squares? I don't have any purple, but do have lots of white and black in my stash. I could probably combine them together, too. I love doing 12" squares so I will put one together ASAP for you!

Are you okay with solid white or solid black squares? I don't have any purple, but do have lots of white and black in my stash. I could probably combine them together, too. I love doing 12" squares so I will put one together ASAP for you!

Solid color or any combination of the three colors would be great.

Thank you! :hug

Dusti, my friend! I can always count on you. :manyheart Whatever purple you want to send it perfectly fine! Thanks so much for making them and so quickly. :c9

Dusti is the queen of comfortghan squares! :hug

Ohh :blush. I am just so happy to be able to help in such a little way. The folks here at Crochetville have been so warm, welcoming and supportive since I joined, and making squares is one way I can repay the kindness.

The squares went out to you a little while ago. I thought the Post Master said they would reach you by Monday, but I thought we did not receive mail that day in light of the 4th being on Sunday...:think Anyway, peek in your box for them at the beginning of next week. I am glad you posted this request. I have said it before, Nicole, but you have a very big heart :hug Thanks for letting me help.

Well since purple is my favorite color, there is always plenty in my stash. I'll be glad to make one for you. I'll get it done this weekend.

Archived