12" Squares for 'Ville Member - Pics of finished 'ghan post #94

nicolep

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, how incredibly beautiful the comfortghan turned out to be. Nicole, you did an amazing job putting all those squares together....so perfectly! Cheers to you for doing this and for putting it all together :cheer:cheer:cheer

Thanks for the compliments, ladies! It is all packed up and ready to ship out today. It took me longer than expected to get the tags off, the 'ghan washed and the tags back on.

I'm really excited for her to get the 'ghan. I hope it brings a smile to her face and peace to her heart even if only for a little while.

Just wanted to let you good people know that this should be delivered today according to the tracking. :cheer

I put a note in there and told her not to worry about posting right away if she didn't feel well. It has to be hard on her. Hopefully we'll here from her soon though. I really want to know how she's holding up.

Just wanted to let you good people know that this should be delivered today according to the tracking. :cheer

I put a note in there and told her not to worry about posting right away if she didn't feel well. It has to be hard on her. Hopefully we'll here from her soon though. I really want to know how she's holding up.

YEA! I can't wait for her to get it! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

Wow I wish I had seen this before. It came out lovely whoever helped with this you all did a wonderful job :). It's absolutely beautiful and I'm sure whoever it is, is going to love it.

I AM SPEECHLESS......... I received the beautiful comfortghan today, and really do not know what to say. Thank you does not seem like enough. I am so touched that so many people, whom I have never met would do this for me. I always try and send a square when someone requests it for a comforghan, but never did I think one would be made for me, and in one of my favorite colors. The loss of my husband is still so hard for me to accept, and this act of kindness brings tears to me. I will try and post a picture within the next couple of days of me with the ghan, and am going to try and send everone involved a personal thank you, so please be patient with me. THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN.

Debbie

I AM SPEECHLESS......... I received the beautiful comfortghan today, and really do not know what to say. Thank you does not seem like enough. I am so touched that so many people, whom I have never met would do this for me. I always try and send a square when someone requests it for a comforghan, but never did I think one would be made for me, and in one of my favorite colors. The loss of my husband is still so hard for me to accept, and this act of kindness brings tears to me. I will try and post a picture within the next couple of days of me with the ghan, and am going to try and send everone involved a personal thank you, so please be patient with me. THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN.

Debbie

Debbie, you take your time with a picture. And just imagine your comfortghan is all of us giving you a :hug

Debbie

I'm so glad to have been a little part of this. Thank you Nicole for doing this.

Debbie - keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :manyheart

Debbie, you take your time with a picture. And just imagine your comfortghan is all of us giving you a :hug

Exactly right, Sue! It was an honor to be able to contribute to an afghan for such a caring member of our lil' community. Lots of concern and care for you, Debbie, was worked into every stitch. Take good care of yourself :hug

Heck, I have tears in my eyes reading the thank you post!

I agree with others, don't feel like you have to rush pictures or anything. We'd love to see one, of course, but also understand.

The best thank you we can get is you saying you like the afghan. It was a pleasure to help send you some hugs, and to let you know, you are not alone.

Nicole thank you for putting this together, you did a beautiful job.

Enjoy your afghan and may it comfort you in a small way.:hook

Debbie, I had to fight back the tears when reading your thank you. Just know that you are cared about and prayed for. Take your time in posting pictures and such.....we all understand. You are still going through a difficult time and need lots of TLC. hugs to you, sweetie :hug:hug:hug:hug and I hope will be comforted with the comfortghan. There are a lot of prayers, love, hugs and caring thoughts of you in each square of that blankie. Take care, sweetie and God bless you!

Nicole did an outstanding job in putting it together. What a wonderful lady she is!

Debbie

I'm glad you are enjoying your ghan. It was an honor to be able to participate in this project! :hug

Archived