12" Squares for 'Ville Member - Pics of finished 'ghan post #94

nicolep

I have received a few more packages. They are much appreciated. I had a wake last night and wasn't able to post. I'm at work right now. I wanted to sneak on here so you all know I appreciate you very much. I'll updated in more detail this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have received a few more packages. They are much appreciated. I had a wake last night and wasn't able to post. I'm at work right now. I wanted to sneak on here so you all know I appreciate you very much. I'll updated in more detail this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

:hug

:turtle:vheart

My mail carrier has to think I'm insane with all of the packages I've had come in the last few days. :lol

I received a lot of pretty squares from the following -

BreenyBeanie (I'm assuming on this one since it came from NC)

Brenda (bgs)

MaryJo (Tampa Doll)

Sue (TurtleLvr)

Thanks so much gals. They are all perfect. :hug

Have you received enough yet?

I don't have enough just yet. I have received nine so far. I should have enough for a small 'ghan once I receive from everyone who has promised them.

Just so everyone knows, I'm starting to edge them this weekend. :cheer

My mail carrier has to think I'm insane with all of the packages I've had come in the last few days. :lol

I received a lot of pretty squares from the following -

BreenyBeanie (I'm assuming on this one since it came from NC)

Brenda (bgs)

MaryJo (Tampa Doll)

Sue (TurtleLvr)

Thanks so much gals. They are all perfect. :hug

e found

Sorry - hubby said he found the note I wrote to go in the envelope. :( It was on the front seat of his car. But, I'm glad it got there.

e found

Sorry - hubby said he found the note I wrote to go in the envelope. :( It was on the front seat of his car. But, I'm glad it got there.

No worries! I just wanted to be sure. I'm putting little notes on the squares giving screen names on the squares that don't have that already.

I don't have enough just yet. I have received nine so far. I should have enough for a small 'ghan once I receive from everyone who has promised them.

Just so everyone knows, I'm starting to edge them this weekend. :cheer

I'm going to try to get one done for you this weekend since I'm off work...this week has been crazy and I didn't get anything done crochet-wise.

I'm going to try to get one done for you this weekend since I'm off work...this week has been crazy and I didn't get anything done crochet-wise.

Much appreciated! I'm shooting for at least twenty. If I can get four done in addition to that, I can make a nice, big 'ghan at 48 X 60.

I will be mailing my 4 squares on Monday. If you need more, just give us all a hoot and a holler and I'm sure all of us gals can cough up an extra square to make the ghan big enough.

I will be mailing my 4 squares on Monday. If you need more, just give us all a hoot and a holler and I'm sure all of us gals can cough up an extra square to make the ghan big enough.

Wow, thanks, Daisy! :clap Four will be a big help.

I received four more squares in the mail today! :cheer

They are from -

Cyndi

Cyndi's mom

Glenda

Pat

Thanks so much ladies! I think we're going to be able to make a nice big 'ghan for her.

I have been a crocheting fool this weekend. I have put an edge on all 13 squares I've received so far. :cheer

With the four coming from Daisy, I'll be just three squares short of the (at least) 20 I want. I plan on making a few myself. Three is definitely do-able.

Can you do me another favor? If you plan on sending squares still, please let me know. I don't want to end up with any squares I can't use. No pressure to send at all, just trying to get a final count. Thank you all so much!

Nicole - I sent 2 on Tuesday. You should get them this week as I don't see you got them yet. Let me know if you need more.

Thanks, Tammy. I haven't received them yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

I'm working on a square right now. I'll get it out tomorrow.

Thank you :hug

Nicole, I sent two out. They should be there today or tomorrow. I do not know if you have them counted yet or not.

Hugz,

Candi

Nope, I didn't have those counted. Thank you, thank you!

Nicole, I sent two out. They should be there today or tomorrow. I do not know if you have them counted yet or not.

Hugz,

Candi

I received them today. Thank you so much! Thanks for the pattern books, too. You're very sweet. :manyheart

I updated the title so that everyone knows that I have enough squares. That's counting the one's I haven't received, but was told they are on the way. I didn't want anyone to think that the square they sent/plan on sending won't get used.

The response to this has been great. Thank you all very much!

ok great - cause my mail guys didn't mail mine! The cleaning guys shut my office door and the mail guys never checked my outbox since my door was closed!!!!!!!! Going out today. SO SORRY! (and soooo annoyed!)

ok great - cause my mail guys didn't mail mine! The cleaning guys shut my office door and the mail guys never checked my outbox since my door was closed!!!!!!!! Going out today. SO SORRY! (and soooo annoyed!)

It's all right. It happens! Thanks for letting me know though. :hug

Archived