Cupcake Purses

dlcopper

I have been making these purses ever since last year and people love them. I have made ever color possible but pink is the most popular. You can see in the photo what the purse looks like closed and then opened with the baby doll inside.

post-21939-135897543737_thumb.jpg

oh so cute!.. i can see why, that is a little girls dream.. my girls Love to stuff every toy imaginable in bags.. WHere did you find the pattern? i'd love tomake one for each of my girls for Christmas..

Very sweet!! Sure to delight a little gal's nurturing side -I'll have to make one for my young granddaughter. Thank you for sharing!

They are adorable. I made a cupcake purse (it was from Annie's Attic, though) and turned it into a cradle purse; for my niece. They are so cute. :c9

Your cupcake crade/purses are adorable! It probably is rewarding thinking of all the little ones you have made smile with those projects!

I wish I had made those instead of the Bassinet purses from Annie's Attic. Although the AA ones are beautiful, they take forever to finish up.....oops. I should say I am taking forever to finish them up. All the crochet was a cinch but the ribbons and ties, and plastic canvas for stiffening.....they wound up being more than I had imagined. I have 3 little grand nieces that probably think I have forgotten them!

Thanks for posting the link to the pattern, I knew I had seen a free pattern somewhere for these and couldnt not find them.

Yours look excellent!

Archived