How many WIP do you have going?

I have ADD in crocheting projects LOL

I have 2 rugs started

2 bubble stitch afghans started

1 varigated granny square afghan started (5 row squares)

what do you you have started?

I have a small row count afghan, a bag, a cardigan and another afghan made from squares. The bag will be finished today, as for the rest...someday. :lol

:turtle:vheart

2 1/2...I have a sweater I'm knitting, the Ladybug Afghan, but I also have to sew on the buttons for my Owls sweater...which I haven't gotten around to doing yet, as I hate sewing!

I've got 4 projects going right now

This blanket I'm making to donate

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/92/blanket4.jpg

This one is being raffled at a Pride Fest this weekend (well when I finish it)

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1001/prideblanket.jpg

This plushie Character

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1168/snapshot201005061.jpg

And I've started another blanket with no current photo

I have to remember????

wave afghan...I think it's the project that I started before all the other WIP's...

afghan for ds gf

baby afghan that needs to be done by Saturday

scarf

afghan for sis..it's a quiltghan...it will get more work done on it when summer comes and it's hard to work on larger projects...

H bag, actually 2

I have 2 going on right now. One is a granny square hat afghan, I've been working on that one for a long time now. But only because I have done other projects along the way. The other one is a hat for my DH for Fathers Day. He insists that I do not spend any $$$ on him. He also made the comment that I never made him anything, so thought a homemade hat would be nice. I also plan on making alot of dishcloths along the way.

I really have only two - afghans but the first one, I am going to do a rib it - rib it because I do not like the yarn nor the pattern for the yarn. I have done about ten rows so that isn't much. I am working on the pineapple Regency Afghan and am on the second square out of six. Also I am continuously working on Christmas presents which is a dishcloth, potholder and dish detergent cover set. I also am working on just dishcloths and angel ornaments also. DH has his own business and I make gifts that we give from his business family and that is about 150 pieces. Yes, I start early. Thinking about our Christmas list and gifts that I can make.

Admin Note: Please respect our forum guidelines that request content be kept to a PG rating, and do not discuss items of an "adult nature" in this thread. We have many members who bring their youngsters who are learning who to crochet with them as they visit Crochetville, and we want to keep all crochet-related content safe for these young visitors to view.

Thanks for your help! We appreciate it. :)

WIP = work(s) in progress

All those projects hanging around all over your house in various states of completion that you'll hopefully actually get finished one day! :)

I know I have quite a few tucked here and there around the place! :blush

Well, is it a WIP if you have the yarn and the pattern, started it once, frogged it, and plan to start over? :rofl:frog:rofl

I have two projects like that (both afghans), one that is going to be repurposed if I can figure out how (planned an afghan, but now I'm thinking the squares might be a good jacket....the trouble would come in felting the jacket.....), and two active WIPs (one a throw and the other an afghan for a double bed).

Hmmm- let's see. I have several hooks going. :D

blues and white granny afghan (scraps)

another baby blanket

granny afghan in bright colors (scraps)

Triangle shawl with size 3 thread,

4 inch "solid" granny squares afghan

dishcloths

scrubbies (scraps)

Guess I better stay busy on these. :lol

Archived