CroshayQueen

Diamond & Shells Sexy Halter

This sweet halter & belt was Published again in Crochet Fantasy mag. I will be happy to add these patterns as well, check them out & get ready for next Spring! :flower

yathearthalterincrochetfantasy-vi.jpg

Check out more pics at my blog!

I checked her blog!! OMG, she should published her own book, i would be the first to buy it!

That is so cute! pre pregnancy I could wear that ( I was a size 3-4 *sigh* ) but now I wouldent even be able to fit a boob in it!!!! Well, there is always next year.......

Do you mind telling me what type of yarn did you use for the swimwear in your blog and where i can get it from? I love the color and they seem to be of a wonderful texture.

CroshayQueen,

There is a pattern on you site for a Sexy Openwork Peasant Top. Is there a picture of this top? My browser seems to react with many blogs so that half the page is just black. Maybe there is a picture there and I just can't see it. I apologize.

Oh for a body to wear your luscious patterns.

Eugene Clarence

love this one too,

Which issue of Crochet Fantasy was this published in I would love to make the halter and the belt they are absolutely gorgeous.:c9

Elizabeth

Which issue of Crochet Fantasy was this published in I would love to make the halter and the belt they are absolutely gorgeous.:c9

Elizabeth

Hey:D

It was I believe the summer issue of 2004, maybe June/July..I will be posting the belt pattern tonight and hopefully the halter tomorrow if I can put my hands on the disk I saved the original on!LOL Thanks!

Thanks that will be great!!

I just love your patterns:manyheart Any that I can get would be great:clap

The black top on your site is supper:cheer

That top is so cute!! I love the shrug on your blog, too, great work.

That is so cute! pre pregnancy I could wear that ( I was a size 3-4 *sigh* ) but now I wouldent even be able to fit a boob in it!!!! Well, there is always next year.......

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol totally cracking up!

Very beautiful and sexy design. My daughter would look great in that!

that shirt is very nice. i want to make one and wear it when i get rid of my baby weight

that's beautiful~! I'd love to make that for my daughter (personally, I'd be arrested if I tried to wear something like that at this point in my life!)

I absolutely love the cami and spider weave shrug.

Do you sell the patterns for your designs, or do people send in custom orders to you?

Hey!:D

I am currently working on custom orders for the Spring/Summer as well as a soon to be published book! Weeee!:hook

Hopefully before too long I will have my pattern site up, with more "realistic" sizes and designs like halters, babydoll tops/dresses, juliet caps, kids designs and of course, bikinis:devil

I will make sure to post as soon as it's ready... I'm a crazy perfectionist;)... and I crochet everything "freehand" from measurements, my mannequinn or just from memory, so pattern writing takes a while for eash design:eek

Thanks!

Very nice looks like you were born

" a creative crocheter"

:cheer:hook:cheer

I love the halter top, and my 14 year old GD loves the bikini. She was begging last night for me to get her one. Unfortunately for her grandparents, she has the figure to wear them! Beautiful, beautiful creations.