Diamond & Shells Sexy Halter

CroshayQueen

CroshayQueen,

There is a pattern on you site for a Sexy Openwork Peasant Top. Is there a picture of this top? My browser seems to react with many blogs so that half the page is just black. Maybe there is a picture there and I just can't see it. I apologize.

Oh for a body to wear your luscious patterns.

Eugene Clarence

Which issue of Crochet Fantasy was this published in I would love to make the halter and the belt they are absolutely gorgeous.:c9

Elizabeth

Which issue of Crochet Fantasy was this published in I would love to make the halter and the belt they are absolutely gorgeous.:c9

Elizabeth

Hey:D

It was I believe the summer issue of 2004, maybe June/July..I will be posting the belt pattern tonight and hopefully the halter tomorrow if I can put my hands on the disk I saved the original on!LOL Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I just love your patterns:manyheart Any that I can get would be great:clap

The black top on your site is supper:cheer

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That is so cute! pre pregnancy I could wear that ( I was a size 3-4 *sigh* ) but now I wouldent even be able to fit a boob in it!!!! Well, there is always next year.......

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol totally cracking up!

Very beautiful and sexy design. My daughter would look great in that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey!:D

I am currently working on custom orders for the Spring/Summer as well as a soon to be published book! Weeee!:hook

Hopefully before too long I will have my pattern site up, with more "realistic" sizes and designs like halters, babydoll tops/dresses, juliet caps, kids designs and of course, bikinis:devil

I will make sure to post as soon as it's ready... I'm a crazy perfectionist;)... and I crochet everything "freehand" from measurements, my mannequinn or just from memory, so pattern writing takes a while for eash design:eek

Thanks!

I love the halter top, and my 14 year old GD loves the bikini. She was begging last night for me to get her one. Unfortunately for her grandparents, she has the figure to wear them! Beautiful, beautiful creations.

Archived